TOUCHDOWN ATLANTIC 2 in HALIFAX / Instant Replay on the way!

if victoria had a stadium, id give them a team

i think research would need to be done to assure a victoria team would not hurt the lions attendance…maybe if victoria got a small 25 000 seat outdoor venue.

No, No, No, Victoria is a sleepy retirement community. Tea at the Empress is about as exciting as it gets over there!

Maybe (Kanga that means you) Just maybe 15-20 years from now Kelowna might be able to support a team as the population continues to grow in the Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon area.

actually , thats true sportsmen, all my aunties leave in victoria LOL.....Kamploops in big enough right now i think

kamloops is only 80 000 people ...i was there b4, and its really boring and crappy there.

This is one of the problems though with expanding more in Canada, most cities probably do not have that critical mass needed to put at least 22,000 people in the seats for 10 games a year. Halifax, QC but after that, well, I don't know unless the city is a real football hotbed and I'm not sure how many of those there are in Canada.

its gonna take a number of years b4 we get a 12 team league ( cuz lack of western expansion prospects ), so the CFL might as well grow to an 11 team league and expand its market / fanbase as best it can right now....so by the time they can expand to 12 teams, the other 11 already have an established fan base and a history.

video replay finally, and isnt it funny how they would the scoreboard if needed, wasnt that suggested right here in the good ol huddle last summer ?

Gleib should be shot and p1ssed on for even suggesting US expansion again, buffoon....

replay should be used sparingly...i dont want to see the game get slowed down too much for lookin at replay dumb reasons...i didnt see last years TD atlantic, but i heard there was excessive use of the replay.

only for real issues.....was he inbounds when he caught that TD pass?, or was that pass interference during the west final on the last play of the game?....replay those.

thei did that for the test D god, two challengers and a timer like last time is what I'm hopping for.

11 teams?, well if the co survines, I guess that's not too bad.

How many American kids say "I wanta play in the CHL and then play NHL hockey!" Earl? isn't too many, most wanna go to college and get to the NHL though that way.
They should come north of the border and play under the import rules if the CHL has them. the CHL is a Canadain league and shiuld always be one, like the AHL should always be an American league. Where you come from doesn't matter, but where teams come from should.
So the league should reman provensail, same goes for the CFL, etc.

the game

You're right....Kelowna would be the choice IF such an idea came up YEARS from now

Won't be used for penalties....Probably just possession and scoring

Well, they haven't placed any limits on it yet, so they may have replaies for ps as well.

Whats ps?

If you mean penalties, then we'll have 5 hour games. If its for possession and scoring then it may not be so bad.

DUDE, A TEAM ONLY HAS 2 CHALLENGES AND THE REFS HAVE TO GET IT DONE IN A 90 SCE TIME LIMIT, I FAIL TO SEE WHERE A GAME COULD BE 5 HOURS LONG.

........pretty much like Hamilton........

WHAT ARE YOU TALKIING ABOUT RW! HAMILTON HAS ABOUT 600,000 PEOPLE, MAYBE EVEN MORE!!!

You just finished saying there was no limits.

I'm saying there better be limits or we'll have 5 hour games.

.............the boring crappy part..........

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THERE'S NO LIMITS!!!

on what the call should be about, should be no limits, but on how long it takes and how many calls their are, there should be limits.

personally, I'd love it if the league didn't have the IR at all.