Toronto vs Hamilton

Red zone FG again

10-6 Toronto, and the 6 is from Williams. How can an offence as talented as Hamilton's be this lame. Good God...

argo defense again bend dont break

I picked Toronto, thus congrats to Williams on his record breaker TD.

Hey Hamilton, maybe you should run the ball more. Burris sucks. :thdn:

Every time you say that, they score some points. 10-9 now. Pretty comptitive game.

At least until we get a return fumble from Owens and the Ticats take it. Lets see what Burris can do with this.

Then again they could manage a sack for a 10 yard loss, and a near pick six. Oh well.

Apparently I need to curse them more so they can take the lead.

Toronto defense finally broke and Burris broke through for a TD pass in red zone

Oh my God. Burris remembered how to play football! :o 16-10 Cats.

Ouch bad snap and hold. Waters is pretty automatic but cant get a clean hit at it

Wow. Huge plays by Williams and Walker put the Cats within the 10. :smiley:

Plays by Williams and Walker are wasted. Cats kick a FG after being inside the 10. Oy.

Toronto D bends but does not break again

Now the O has to get out of the white water and drive up the field - run game doesn’t exist.

oops i put the jinx on Waters usaully thatt automatic for him but it is labor day in hamilton so…

Black literally mentions on every kick that the Hamilton kicker is an Aussie. WTH?! :expressionless:

Holy hell! How did Williams do that? Amazing return! :o Good field position for the Cats.

Shades of Henry Gizmo Williams for Chris Williams :rockin: Just find a seam, not there do the spin and head the other direction.

Cats are aware that they're allowed to score TDs, right? :expressionless: 22-11.