Toronto vs Hamilton

Good weather forthcoming for this match-up at Ivor Wynne. Burris/Ray - the secondary gets a big test.
Special Teams - put on the show I say.

This is going to be a day when all facets of Ticat football are at their A game, unfortunatley for the Argos.

It's hard to be excited for 4-4 vs 3-5. Unfortunately, i already bought tickets.

Argos bring their intense game to the Hammer; what else is there…but win it in Double Blue style; any thing less is…ect.

Hate to say it but the Argo get their butts kicked tomorrow. Argos are 14-29-1 in the Labour Day game and lost the last 2. Here's a couple of fun, but useless stats; the last time Hamilton failed to win 2 in a row (04 was tied, 05 Cats, 06 Argos) they followed with 5 consecutive wins and didn't allow the Argos multiple wins for 24 games; the last time the Argos won 3 in a row they followed it with 5 losses (Hamilton's current win streak is 2).

As optimistic as I am I just don't see any reason to be optimistic about the Argo offense and until it starts to play 60 minutes (heck I'd even settle for 30 for a start) this team is going nowhere.

Wow, you’re a huge CFL fan there dg. All talk here but no heart, that’s the way I see ya sir with such a dumb comment like that. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Go home and take your tickets with ya… :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: You just sound to me like a loserville sort of dude. Man have at least the intestinal fortitude to stand behind your decision to buy tickets. You sound like a gutless person to me my friend.

I hope you’re wrong, but until they change up the schemes on offence and defence I don’t have a lot of confidence in this Argos team. No pass rush, no running game and not willing/able to make any passes beyond 5yds downfield - - that’s a problem.

because i don’t want to waste gas money driving nearly 2 hours to hamilton to watch 2 very mediocre teams must make me gutless :roll:

i don’t want to watch winnipeg play live either, so that must make me gutless x2

this may come as a shock to you, earl, but most fans don’t want to pay to go watch teams who perform poorly. poor play and poor attendance go hand-in-hand.

What kind of a fan are ya? Man, I'm glad I don't have your attitude and disposition for my team, the Cats. Stand behind your Argos, they are your favourite team aren't they? And maybe I'm missing something but aren't both still in the running to win Lord Grey's mug in this 100th Grey Cup season? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think I'll call you Mr. Excuse from now on dg, to look for a reason not to enjoy a game. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dunno. Saskatchewan and Winnipeg are both lousy teams, and if you were a Rider fan then it was a great time at Mosaic yesterday. :stuck_out_tongue:

drummer_god wrote: because i don't want to waste gas money driving nearly 2 hours to hamilton to watch 2 very mediocre teams must make me gutless
it takes you two hours to drive from London to Hamilton? :?

Took my brother and me about an hour. Anyway, go Cats! We're minutes away. :smiley:

Is the CFL trying to be cruel by pairing Proulx with Black? How many times does Rod mention what happened to Proulx?

Ah crap! Owens TD makes it 7-0 Toronto. :x

Come on. Walker trips. Could've been a much bigger run. Still a first down.

Tipped by Fantuz and picked off. Maybe I should've picked Toronto. :?

Return by Williams ties it up! Thank God. :smiley:

Not so fast Chief, Chris Williams is still back there doing his thing.

Spoke too soon. Cats mess up the PAT. :lol:

Congrats to Williams on the record, but now we get to hear Rod mention it every time he touches the ball. Joy. :roll: