Toronto Tailgate Party Cancelled Due to Rain???

Get this I herd on Talk 640 AM Today in Toronto that the Tailgate Party at the Rogers Centre for tonight’s game between the Argo’s and Ti-Cats is cancelled due to RAIN??? The D.J.'s on the Toronto Radio Station just about fell off their chair in laughter that Toronto officials could and would call off an opening season tailgate party due to rain, why are they afraid they will get wet?? Only in Toronto and only in a City that supports a team called the Argo’s can this happen, the D.J.'s said the fans in Hamilton would be disappointed but not surprised, I totally agree, gee it’s going to ruin my hair all that acid rain??

I'm still laughing over this one, maybe it should be sent to Bill Maher at HBO it would make prime time that a Football Game Tailgate Party could be cancelled because of rain? Are they are afraid fans would get wet? I mean Ti-Cat Fans have endured some pretty wild down pours in the past and all kinds of weather, I guess at the Roger centre they are so use to everything being indoors and having all the creature comforts that they just couldn't have rain get in the way with their tailgate party, so lets cancel it and hope for sunny weather next game?

I SAY, EAT THE ARGOS RAW TIGER-CATS!!!

Maybe it has to do with the electrical equipment and stage set up for the live music.

This from the Argos...

Pre-Game Tailgate Party Cancelled: [b][u]Sponsor Activations Still Going Forward[/u][/b], Game at 6:45 p.m. Tonight

Due to inclement weather the pre-game Frank's RedHot Tailgate party outside Gates 10 and 11 has been cancelled, however Marc Angelo will still be grilling $2.00 sausages with proceeds going to the Calgary Flood Relief efforts and Frank's RedHot will be sampling their various hot sauce flavours and running some interactive games! Please also note the stadium roof will be closed for the game due to forecasted weather conditions.

Fans are still asked to be in their seats early to witness the unveiling of the 100th Grey Cup championship banner and a special championship ring ceremony featuring GM Jim Barker, reigning CFL Coach of the Year Scott Milanovich, and select players at 6:45 p.m. Members of the Canadian Armed Forces, including the Flag Party from 32 Canadian Brigade Group will be present during pre-game festivities, as well as the Grey Cup trophy itself.

Fans are invited to join Argos players and cheerleaders at the Official Post-Game Party at Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill at 276 King Street West, for special food and drink deals!

WIMPS.