Toronto Sun Story

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Football/2006/06/05/1615121-sun.html

Interesting Story.

My goodness, what is going on? Is this European soccer, er football, for goodness sakes?

:lol:

IWS has dugouts. The blue team can hide in theirs.

What a joke. He threw HIS helmet into the crowd and the Ticat fans are being told to behave? What about their fans that threw stuff?

Seriously...a joke.

"Rumours last week suggested the Argos might keep Williams out of this game for safety reasons."
...it is possible that his feelings might get hurt.

Oh, behave.

Nothing like a good rivalry.

first off all the writers at the sun don't know anything. Especially Steve Simmons.

whositwhatnow, come on, I've never, ever in my life heard anyone say that Steve Simmons doesn't know much, how can you even think this?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE-first off all the writers at the sun don't know anything. Especially Steve Simmons.
Dont tell the Raptors, Leafs,BlueJays-they mite stop listening and start winning!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Simmons is a sh**disturber at the best of times. even when the leafs follow his advice he slags them (either in a hypocritical manner, or for taking too long)

he's paid to be a pain in the arse, but sometimes he's right. (sounds more like damion cox in this article tho....)

btw, Simmons should stick to writing... he has got to have one of the most annoying voices i've ever heard.