Toronto rated a polite city

Toronto was recently rated the third most polite city in the world. This is not surprising…any Ticat fan from Hamilton would have told us that… :stuck_out_tongue:

.....you must have heard it wrong....it was rated third in pole lights.....Toronto has the third most pole lights in the world...

No , it was # 3 , NEW YORK was # 1 :thup:

Even I don’t believe it and I am from TORONTO :lol: :wink:

Redandwhite wrote.....you must have heard it wrong....it was rated third in pole lights.....Toronto has the third most pole lights in the world

I think polecats would be more like it.

Just goes to show what rankings are worth

New York Number 1? :lol:

No No No. You guys got it all wrong. They meant to say that Toronto has the third most "po' lites." Light standards where the poor and homeless camp out during the night and occassionally beg by during the day. Just watch out for the infamous "Shaky Lady." :lol:

It is just so nice to know that your city has no CRYSTAL METH problem or any crime. I guess there are no homeless either? :lol:

Oh, we have crystal meth, grow lab, gun crime, and homeless problems where I live. Why's that? Because I live in Toronto too. Hell, I'll even go one further. The forementioned "Shaky Lady" used to live on the 15th floor of my building before she apparently moved to Hamilton. "Now, choke on that, slapnutz!"

New York is rated as the most poite city in the world? IMO, there is a serious flaw in that theory...

This is an example of why Toronto didn't make #1. If you'd said "please choke on that" it might be different. 8)

its a misprint. Polite is really suppose to be Police. Now that would make sense

Sorry :slight_smile: unlike some posters I took spelling in school. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know I would have thought the same, but I went to NYC last year and was amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone was!

I guess some reputations die hard.

edit

Funny I did not get people saying things like that to me. Wonder why you experienced that????

Now to mention that NYC is very polluted.

L, that's a general view of the New Yorkers, I lived there for 5 years, I know NYC.

sustained