TORONTO @ EDMONTON.....game call?

Does any one need a game call tonight?.........it is on radio , so I don't have to run from the T.V. to the computer. :lol:

AND who will win.........................?

Can the ARGOS beat Edmonton in EDMONTON , again?

Will the ARGOS move back into 1st in the East.........again?

Can EDMONTON..........keep pace with B.C...... and a rising CALGARY/WINNIPEG teams?

Game time is 9:30pm............EST...............6:30pm........PT.........7:30pm......... MT.

The game is on the CBC ...........but with NO pre game and NO common..................turn up your radio at ............640 AM............Toronto..................or in EDMONTON.............and watch the game. :smiley:

It should be a good one. :smiley:

I'll be watching the game also - won't NEED a game call, but I'll be here to see what everyone else is thinking of the game. I picked Edmonton to win, but seeing as how my picks aren't panning out this week (1 for 3 so far), that likely means the Argos will take it. Catch y'all later tonight. . .

lol..............I am 2 for 3.........and also picked EDMONTON........but I will be happy with a 2 and 2 record.

This is going to be my worst week for picks yet. Even on FSN Pick the Winners I’ve only gone .500 once - hmmm. . .maybe I’ll do better at Pick Ten. :?

Well , I have had a very slow start . So even if TORONTO WINS…I will be happy…and if they loose…I will be happy.

I have a good feeling tonight. Avery played well out in Edmonton last year with Bishop at the helm. This year Allen is 90%, and ready to play. I think this will be a great game! Can’t wait to listen to the Eskimo announcer though. Hopefully he isn’t as bad as the Chicago Whitesox announcers, who bitch and complain about the umpires and yell “Get foul Get foul” when opposing teams hit balls down the foul line.
Good luck to the Eskmos, but not too much luck!

GREAT ................I may have a problem doing the game call..........because ROGERS........is going off and on.........this is what happens when a company has a monopoly.............

Rogers has joined with AOL..........so that is no good........and BELL.........uses.........Rogers lines..................this is B.S.

Bell telephone uses rogers lines???
You sure about that?

BELL…Sympatico…MSN uses ROGERs’ FIBER OPTIC network for the internet… companies for the phone use , BELL LINES…and pay a small fee.

Yup - it's impractical for each company to run their own lines.

ALLEN................is fine and is STARTING tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY internet still isn't working............well.......

NO SCORE end of the 1ST..........Q.......................defensive struggle.

BAKER FOR THE ARGOS catches a pass and has an incredible..............RUN.........of 90 YARDS........HIGH LITE................. reel.........stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGOS................7.................EDMONTON...............0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :smiley: :shock:

Edmonton not looking like a team that wants to win right now!

Have to say.....watching this game without announcers is almost as pinful as my Hernia surgery :lol:

The ARGOS made a bone head call on 3rd and 2 ........they didn't make it...........EDMONTON ball on the ARGOS..........35........DUMB..............lucly for the ARGOS .....they interecepted RAY..........and have the ball at mid field , now.

ARGOS..............7..................EDMONTON............0

painful

ARGOS PUNT..............Edmonton.........at their own 10............1st and 10

HALF TIME..........................

ARGOS.......................7..................ED...................1 [MFG]