Toronto at Saskatchewan Game Thread- Saturday October 21, 2023

Crap run game does😗 wonders for the win loss record.
It hangs ANY rookie QB out to dry

4 Likes

Riders seem to be getting a drive going here again - or not as that last throw goes way over Bane’s head!

2 Likes

One would think that Bates would commit more to the run game. Nice pick up by Bane on that play.

2 Likes

me too.
10 characters

1 Like

Lauther looks upset after that field goal try. I wonder why he’s shaking his head. I missed the snap unfortunately.

Riders settle for a field goal on the following drive - now lead 10-7

3 Likes

Well they got the points so which is what’s important.

1 Like

You know I am unimpressed by Dolegala. I know he’s only playing due to injury, but I just don’t see him as a potential starter long term. Saskatchewan needs a new QB next season if Harris is out of the picture.

Dolegala reminds a bit of Crum in Ottawa; both only playing due to injuries but do not look to me like a QB who is going to develop into a quality starter.

Those overthrows on the most recent drive forcing a FG instead of a TD says it all to me.

1 Like

Big fumble recovery for the Riders! I thought Kelly was on it originally.

3 Likes

Well in one way it was as he fumbled as he was being sacked but whoever was trying to recover it for the Argos didn’t do a very good job on hanging on. Good play by the Riders.

2 Likes

Lots of plus stuff for next season with the GM and Coaches

1 Like

I’m in your camp. I have mentioned it a couple of times but many Saskatchewan fans that see him play more than you or I do seem to like him.

1 Like

What a catch to put Emilus over 1000 yards for the first time in his career!

Covered well by Stiggers but Emilus just held on

1 Like

Interception in the end zone, ouch!

2 Likes

And there is his redemption!!!

Stiggers for MOR!!

Uh oh. Looks like his hand is hurt. He is being looked at on the sideline and is grimacing pretty hard.

1 Like

Well I’ll concede that he is superior to Fine.

1 Like

Nice run there by Morrow. And Bane is having quite a game so far!

2 Likes

Wow Morrow got completely rocked!

1 Like

Sam Emilus strikes again! TD Riders!

1 Like

Hit of the year.

1 Like