Topics to talk about

As long as we are not using offensive language, pictures, should we not be allowed to discuss what we want to talk about that is football or team related?

Are the Saskatchewan Rough Riders deleting all the threads that make reference to the player that got charged with sexual assault?

riderfans.com has been known for their strict administration and bouts of bannings.

in fairness tho, the Trevis Smith issue may have been talked to death by now.

The site administrators of any site...

• Ticat site
  • cfl zone
  • 13th man
  • riderfans

Have the right to screen topics from their sites, is it right? YES. They run the sites and can filter what is and is not discussed. Whether we like it or not we have to respect it.

Start your own site.

Bob can run the site the way he sees fit as long as he's paying the bills. I remember when no one was (paying the bills, that is).

IMO Ticat.ca has the most class of all the sites I have visited. Which is a credit to Bob and the mods...but we're always testing them...lol

[quote="DoubleBlue IMO Ticat.ca has the most class of all the sites I have visited. Which is a credit to Bob and the mods.
[/quote]
I agree 110 percent with you on that and thank them for the job they are doing. I just think they don't have to be afraid of a little debate on some topics. I even agree with the suspensions, just not allowing us to talk about it.