62%

Believe it or not, Jason Maas has completed 61.8% of his passes. Now I don't know about you, but that tells me that there is far more wrong with this team than Jason Maas. I for one would like to see what he can do with a new offensive coordinator next year along with the much improved offensive line. :rockin:

I could throw 3yard passes all day long
61% tells nothing
wins tell the story

You really know your football don't you. :thdn: :thdn:

P.S. His average completion rate is 10.28 yards. Go figure!!! :?

I was only reading the stats from this site that said his average is 6.4 yards. and 17 interceptions.

He was flat out awful yesterday.... stats mean nothing.

Truer words have never been spoken.

If you complete 61% of your passes and have no touchdowns in 4 games something is wrong.

I.E. You're throwing the ball 2 yards at a time.

Rocky Butler has only played against the Ticats, and his stats show a 56.4% completion rate. Therefore, by all standards of logic, we actually beat Saskatchewan in those two games. Our record is 4 and 9.

Yesterday on the CBC one of the commentators mentioned that the new Hamilton GM had said that Maas was their man at QB. GM's can be funny that way. On several occations in the past that usually ment that the player's days were numbered. In otherwords you don't want to get the GM's attention. I look to see Maas traded before the season is over. How about Maas to B.C. for Pierce ?

How 'bout Maas to NY/NJ Hitmen for a used jock strap?

Does that 61.8% include passes completed to the other team?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty damn sure that INT's count as incompletion's.

pssst.... it was a joke

In the words of the great Marty Turco.

"Stats are a lot like a bikini, they show a lot but they don't show everything"

guess what... so was my comment.

mine was better.

Injuries, lack of support, bad breaks, snapping out. A fact has to be faced which is called unproductivity, mistakes, bad plays, adjustments. The ball does'nt seem to go the right way ! I advocated Ritchie Williams in action for these simple reasons, emotionless. Cause he can move needless the pocket, and throw the ball for first downs and touchdowns. A good training week of preparation with him could give us hope against the Esks.

reminds me of that scene from Zoolander where the models are fighting over who was being literal and who wasn't...

"earth to minkus"

ZOMG!