TOP TURKEYS OF THE WEEK!!

SINCE MANY OF YOU HAVE REMINDED ME NEXT WEEKEND IS MYSPECIAL DAY I OFFER THE TOP TURKEYS OF THE WEEK--- ENJOY:

1. EDMONTON ESKIMOS - THE ENTIRE TEAM AND COACHING STAFF ARE NUMBER ONE FOR THEIR STINKER IN HAMILTON. WELL DONE HAMILTON BUT WHAT A BUNCH OF TURKEYS THE EDMONTON FRANCHISE IS!!

2. OTTAWA RENEGADES- TALK ABOUT GOING FROM GREY CUP PLAYOFF TALK TO THE OUTHOUSE. OTTAWA STINKS LIKE SIX MONTH OLD TURKEY!

3. TROY WESTWOOD- HE ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SORRY KANGA BUT THE TRUTH HURTS EVEN ON THANKSGIVING!!)

HONOURABLE MENTION TURKEYS:

1. STEPHEN HARPER - TALK ABOUT LOSING A LEAD!!!!!!
  2. BUCK PIERCE- LEARN TO THROW THE BALL AWAY SON!
  3. O'MATURKEY- I THINK THE MOSQUITOES THAT BIT PAUL MCCALLUM LAST YEAR HAVE BITTEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CFL RULES

I must say...Turkeybend....true Rider fan...also...funniest guy on this forum.

Finally, Turk has decided to be a man and talk to me.

Did I ever meation that I really hate the country of Turkey? beening part greek and all?

lol

Kangabomberoo-

1. if you want to know the score of a game in progress don't write me , listen to the radio, t.v. or look up on the internet. If you are in a different country --- move home!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Also I am hesitant to contact you because I have the sneaking suspicion that you are really TROY WESTWOOD IN DISGUISE!
  3. THIRDLY, I AM IN NO NEED OF A RELATIONSHIP. I almost made that mistake with SASKARGO and do not need to be like Paris Hilton - IN OTHER WORDS-- breaking up is so hard to do!!!

RIDERS RULE
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE

Turkey

Now this post is good. Turkeys got no lovin feelings! LOL

KK

One question must be asked.....do you play the banjo????

OK??? too bad, I thought we could be partners in crime, not lovers, being the fools that we are on this site. I already have a girl friend in Japan, who I met in High School and I really love and want to marry in the future, thank you. I don't need a gay or stairt relationship with a rider fan. eeewwww!!!

1. I only asked you that this mourning because I didn't know and got on to find out.
  2. I'm a "fan:, yes, but not the real Mccoy
  3. I explained that above.

GO BOMBERS!!!
Let's bomb Riderville!!! :twisted:

"OOOO I WISH I WAS A LESBAN AND NOT A HEADTARO!!!!" j/k :lol:

No, but there is the frist time for everything!

I can play Go!!! HEY TURKEY, YOU STILL WANNA GO THAT GO MATCH I SUGGESTED IN ANOTHER TOPIC!!!

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/hng034.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... hng034.jpg[/url]

Turkeybend and Kanga-Kucha: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... kago02.jpg

notice how Turkey is wearing green :shock:

Kangabomberoo,

don't take it personally- I was just smacking you. All in fun mate!
Hope your Bombers with the Blues pick it up a notch down the stretch.
Good luck mate!

Thanls, I was kidding too, after all, we are parter in crime, aren't we?

Good luck to your Riders but by the looks for things, you don't need it.
GO BOMBERS AND RIDERS GO!!!

PS: Turk, did you like the pic of "us"?

what picture???????