TOP 10 REASONS THE ROUGHRIDERS WON'T SHOW UP SUNDAY:

jm...you've been known to show a little attitude yourself.

I've been attacked here for days and, quite frankly, I'm tired of it.

But, no whining, I just give it right back. Last time I checked, that should be o.k.

...you bring it on yourself...you can't cry the "attack" card when you've shown your true colours so often in the past...and you do whine about it...something about you playing the gender card should ring a bell...

...I may have some 'tude, but I'm not one to show the attitude required to crap on an entire fanbase of a team, much as you and some of your cronies do...

oh the games people play.

And I'm just not willing to brown nose and kiss up to join in "the club". And those who aren't "in" are most definitely "out".

Happens all the time...but, guess what? We're not the immature ones. This little clique is so high school and it's actually quite funny to me. Don't worry, I don't need your approval. And I certainly don't accept that you hold the answers. No jm, I don't bring it on myself. I'm just not scared to be myself. Something I'd think is quite refreshing on this board of people trying to make it into the mod club.

...whatever helps you sleep at night, toots...

Deb, no offence, but I have to ask how old you are. I've seen you mention this "club" or "clique" several times now. Honestly, I think it's you who created this so called clique. Talk about being "so high school."

I actually find some of you quite amusing. As much as you think you're the deal, that's only in your own minds. The fan base of a team are people I don't really hold in high regard so I'm not too worried about how they feel about me.

It's obvious to some what happens here...you guys aren't really fooling anyone, except maybe yourselves. The power is getting to you and guess what, being a mod on a football forum really isn't that much in this big world.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And bring on your troops, because I can battle them singlehandedly. Seriously, I know what I am and that's good enough for me.

Later, I have a hockey game to watch now. But I will be back.

Where have you been attacked?
You post garbage like this and complain that you are attacked???

Your problem is that you cant accept that some people are not fans of the lions…
Dont like it? Too bad!
You have been doing nothing but attacking those who are not fans and then cry like a child…and claim you are defending yourself…
Very mature.

...deb shows her colours once again...if she didn't display inappropriate characteristics in the first place, she wouldn't have to defend herself...

After that last reply, I have to believe RedandWhite when he said she was losing her mind...

Don't worry about her. She's clearly from Surrey. That's just people who don't even qualify to be hicks. Hick-dom is something that they aspire to. Hahaha!