Top 10 best recievers

if this is a list of RIGHT NOW, then why is k.peterson and fred stamps MIA on everyones lists?

As of 2008 rosters, so injured ones are being counted!

In No Order:
1- Jason Tucker
2- Ben Cahoon
3- Geroy Simon
4- Milt Stegall
5- Nick Lewis
6- Jason Clermont
7- Andy Fantuz
8- Arland Bruce
9- Derrick Armstrong
10- Matt Dominguez

1. Guess Who
  2. BTO
  3. Neil Young
  4. Bryan Adams
  5. Joni Mitchell
  6. Paul Anka
  7. Gordon Lightfoot
  8. Stompin' Tom connors
  9. Anne Murray
  10. Celine Dion

Oh, sorry I thought you said best crooners.

In other years we would have a better take on the receivers by now but this year is hard to pick so I will pick some categories to go with.

Career years:

Rambo
Jackson
Peterson
Ralph(the Calgary one)

Injured:
Tucker
Simon
Flick
Dominguez

Over the hill:
Stegall
Copeland

Too early to tell:
Campbell
Stamps
Bryant

Always great:
Lewis
Clermont
Cahoon

1. Simon
  2. Jackson
  3. Clermont
  4. Whoever else BC puts in
  5. the rest of the league receivers

Who cares! Stats are all that matter and Geroy has them all and when he gets healthy he'll pass all the bums in the league again this year. Heck, he gave everyone a half season head start last year and still pulled out the title.

With all that talent it’s a miracle the league hasn’t just handed BC the Grey Cup already. Oh, I forgot, they don’t have a decent quarterback. Simple…Simon.

Agreed. If it is based upon NOW, then why is Fantuz on lists yet not Stamps, Campbell, or Peterson?

Peterson is overrated IMO. Campbell is good, so is Brett Ralph, but there is a reason Kamau was known as Incompleterson in years past.

Yeah but Watkins is on a lot of people's list also, but he drops a lot of easy ones too.

That was then, this is now. Peterson had a breakout year last season and so far this season he is having a career year. He has shown he can catch in traffic and takes a big hit and holds onto the ball.

I couldn't possibly make a top 10 list. I'd probably change it everyday.

But a few receivers I'd include would be Simon and Clermont. Tucker and possibly Campbell. Depends what happens with him. He's having a great season (the one Toronto game aside). Kerry Watkins is another good one.

If we were going all time, or even just this decade, you'd have to include Stegall and Cahoon.

Chief wheres the love for Nik?

Whoops. I was going to mention Lewis and Rambo. My bad.

If i was a general manager and i had to build my receiving corps around one player not just for this year but the next 3-5 years as well my top 10 would look like:

1. Nik Lewis
  2. Derrick Armstrong
  3. Andy Fantuz
  4. Ken Yon Rambo
  5. Geroy Simon
  6. Ben Cahoon
  7. Terrence Edwards
  8. Paris Jackson
  9. Arland Bruce
  10. Kerry Watkins/Preche Rodriguez/Romby Bryant