tonights game

isn’t the lions supposed to be playing winnipeg tonight, cause all i see is calgary as the opponent or is it a rerun or what

Yeah BC vs Winnipeg tonight.

Lions lead Winnipeg 24-0 last I checked. It must be a big deal to make front page of the website here. o.o;

The game just ended 41-1 BC!!!! GO BC WE KICK ASS :smiley:

...YAY.....You beat the worst team in the west.....time to celebrate!!........

........that is really bad grammar.........

Considering the Leos lost to these guys 44-23 the last time they met, yeah, it is a big deal. Considering the Eskies lost to Hamilton, and the Stamps lost to Ottawa...

Considering all the talk of how much better Winnipeg is then their record and what happened in the previous match-up it was a big deal .All the talk about how the bombers are really starting to turn it around and will be a competitive team next season. Considering all the STUPID talk about how BC is done this year , it was a big deal . Considering how they just came off a 4 game losing streak , it was a big deal. How people , even though BC only lost to the Als by one last second play , still weren't willing to admit that they were competitve anymore.
And BTW , the Bombers also gave the Argos a pretty good go the week before.
In that 4 game losing streak , the Bomber game was the only one in which BC looked real bad. The rest they were right in the game , and in fact should have won the the Riders game . Now that Bomber game has been attoned for.
Red&white , do you feel that your team , if they should happen to play BC @ home in the playoffs , you won't be real nervous going into it now?

…nope…and I’ll tell you why…basically the same thing that is going to happen today against Saskatchewan, the stamps are the underdog and have nothing to prove…according to all reports Sask HAS to win, to catch edmonton, for their bloodthirsty fans, whatever…all we have to do is play, and the boys in red will play very loose…we’re supposed to lose…its foretold, ordained, supposedly irreversible…and the same thing would apply if a western final involved BC and Calgary…BC would HAVE to win, anything less would be a total humiliation, whereas Calgary, coming off three years of crap your bed football would simply be happy to make it that far into the playoffs…the nervous ones would probably be BC…

…now don’t take that as a lack of respect…anyone coming into BC Place is gong to respect what the Leos can do…anything less would be foolish…

Hats off BC, you guys came back with a vengance best of luck.

..........even less now penny, you nervous?.............

That's great to see your team won R&W , I was rooting for you BTW. I respect your team , they're getting better with time , but I have confidence in our guys too . If we got our # 1 team intact with either Printers or Dickenson @ home , I think we can beat anyone .

What you were seeing was a rerun of an old 90's game . Did you happen to notice Doug Flutie was the QB in that? That was on TSNALT , you needed to flip the channel back one to just TSN to see the current game. I got side tracked onto that game at first too , and thought the current game was being blacked out. But then noticed I somehow got onto the wrong channel.
I would have liked to have actually watched that game but it was on at the same time as the real game.

It was good to see the Lions get back on track but the test will come next week in Edmonton. Lions can clinch 1st with a win. Start Printers next week even if DD is healthy so he’s got an extra week of recovery and start DD against the Riders. Buono will have a tough decision if DD is healthy.

....you don't have to think your team can beat every other team, they have.......no doubt the Lions are the top team this year and should rightfully make the GC oneof the greatest wins ever.....but it is the responsibility of the teams below to defeat that end.....Edmonton and/or Calgary will be gunning for the Leos and whomever wins the Eastern Final will make their case too........I hope it is a Calgary-BC western final.....one thing is certain, the lions will be there, who will be their competition?.......