Tomorrows Game

I would just like to say that i hope zeke makes casey eat turff hard .... i still want us to win but i want to hear about that atleast once .... go cats go RIP Ron and i hate the fact that the game is blacked out because i cant go i have tickets for something else but im there in spirit

OSKEE WEE WEE !!!!!!!!

zeke gets 20 tackles, 2 sacks, and printers pulls a hammie.

How can you watch the game on TV if you have tickets for soemthing else?

i have a PVR and i record every game .... even though im there

Zeke gets 20 tackles 20 yrds down field..

printers pulls a hammie
naah, better he pulls a turkie.

still fans who cheer for a player instead of a team? that is sad.

No kidding! As much as I liked Zeke, I would prefer if his play tonight was ineffective…inconsequential…had no impact on our offense. Above anything else…I want our Ticats to win!

I sit right behind the opposition bench. I'll tell Zeke we loved him as a cat but we have to jeer him now.

I would just like to say that i hope zeke makes casey eat turff hard .... i still want us to win but i want to hear about that atleast once .
8) You are a joke !! Some TiCat fan you are !!! :roll:

zeke should still be a ti cat ... im not saying i dont want to see us win but on the same note i want zeke to prove he should still be a ticat and i dont like casey beacuse he cant handle pressure and i dont care i want zeke to make him eat turff HARD

I'll give Zeke a good cheer when he comes out...might even chant his name.

Then he gets the booing of normal opposition.

why is it sad.

I cheered for Doug Flutie no matter where he went, including the stampeders. It was no sad, it was a great and satisfying thrill, although I did love it when Darren beat him in the 94 playoffs.

Did you cheer for him to crush your team?

i never said crush ... just eat turff

sorry

You do realize that if that happens then our O line and backfield are not doing their jobs thus making it harder to win? And a chance our QB gets hurt?