Tom Higgins is a Pathetic Sport

At the end of the game he walks right at Danny Barrett and then walks away from the hand shake.... what a jack ass...

When it comes to unsportsmanship, that takes the cake.... i think he should be fined....

True Representation of a Calgarian.... yah i said it....

Tom Higgins isn't a Calgarian. We're plenty willing to come take our lumps - witness how many of us are here right now.

.......what are you talking about, he shook danny's hand.....get a better tv dude...

Fair Enough.... im just steamed cause thats a Low Low Low thing to do.... even in peewee you are benched for that sort of thing..... what message does he send to young fans....

(i am aware not all calgarians are like this, lol... i do live there and have plenty of nice friends)

but if you are a calgarian... dont even try and doubt that some of the biggest jerks in canada live here

And Barrett himself just said on the Riders post-game that absolutely nothing "went down" after the game between he and the Stamps.....

Negative… he walked at barrett and then walked away… barrett looked back at him with a “what the hell” look on his face… 3 of us watching it here and we all saw it… then my dad called to ask if i saw it

Some of the biggest jerks in Canada live in every city... I have to say though that if he did actually shake Barrett's hand (I turned the TV off after the turnover on downs) then I don't know what the heck you're complaining about.

......you must be high on sugar....he gave danny a quick shake and left the field quickly.....Danny was looking to the side of the field with his incredulous look.....

This fellow must have had to much to drink I thought I saw him shake hands! :lol: You must be looking through the beer bottles again! :lol:

Probaby asked him the score to, redwhite..

Edited

........post season exit?.......maybe, but look at Edmonton!.....HAHAHAHA.....

Way to early my friend sooner or later this team will pick it up!

Calagary gets some additional aid thanks to the a parties headquarters

I blame Burrato for bad offensive schemes, not Higgins.

unlike the slug fest we saw at the end of the game in Toronto. That was pantelic! and reminds me of NCAA football!!! :twisted: :thdn:

Yah on the postgame radio they thought something may have happened between Barrett and Higgins but then asked a reporter on field level and said yes they quickly shook hands then a linebacker of calgarys gave danny a little love tap on the bum hence the surprised turnaround oh my god my bum got touched look then they went on to talk about how football players have the tendancy to congratulate eachother by a generous love tap to the bottom :lol:

Edited. Hi warner!

You can't blame Higgins, he's still looking for the door, to get out of the Stamps dressing room. Burris is to blame, two stepping around n throwing to covered recievers..

Well glad we've straightened that out. I can go on with my life not worrying about whether Tom Higgins is going to make me look like a jerk even though people already assume I'm a jerk because I'm from Calgary and no one likes Calgarians except foreigners and they don't watch football because they claim it's impossible to understand.