Tom Canada looking for a job...as per ourbombers

Any takers ? As healthy as Mikey Rourke and comes with a surfboard a bong , a spleen in a jar

Going once, going twice...

I used to like Tom Canada... but then he refused to come to Hamilton in the Moreno trade and pretty much slapped all Ti-Cat fans right in the face.

I hope no one signs him and that he ends up flipping burgers at McD's

Never liked him and I don't want him here.

Your my favorite Ticat Fan :slight_smile: Next time GM job is open you should apply…

We gotta get you off the pipe kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actualy its a cocktail of Ephedra, Maca. Could also be the hot sauce. :slight_smile:

I would welcome a proven veteran like Tom Canada.

So what if he shoots from the lip once in a while
he would be a tremendous addition to our D-line.

Bring him into town early. Nick Setta can whip him into shape

and Greg Marshall can keep him motivated for the rest of the year.

I agree… the only reason you remember Tom was because of his long hair and his prancing after his 5/per year sacks. He’s 30 years old now and his prancing days are behind him… let Obie find a young “zambiasi.”

Yes Ron, cause he did just that last season. I respectfully disagree with you. Time for experiment and gambles is over. Murphy is a sure thing, Lloyd, Gauthier, Picard, Jhimenez… Look at last season all teams that took gambles got burned.

Armstead
Stokes
Bishop
Joseph
Roberts

Yes Ron, cause he did just that last season. I respectfully disagree with you. Time for experiment and gambles is over. Murphy is a sure thing, Lloyd, Gauthier, Picard, Jhimenez… Look at last season all teams that took gambles got burned.

Armstead
Stokes
Bishop
Joseph
Roberts

Well his sack totals actually read more like 7, 9, 10, 12, 3. If healthy and Obie is still interest (as he obviously was before) that would be an interesting turn of events. Get Canada, Mace and a pick…

I can see why some people might have negative feelings towards Canada (although I havent seen anything that says he has been released) im sure he was caught quite off guard by the original trade and would probably shared those same feelings regardless of what team he was to be traded to as he is quite fond with Winnipeg.

Put yourself in his shoes for a second.

Did Winnipeg cut him, or are they trying to trade him?

If he was cut, I’d sign him. Unless Obie has another plan to improve the D-Line we don’t know about yet (ex. trying to lure some ex-CFL D-Linemen, like Jeanty, back to the CFL from the NFL).

Tom Canada is still a bomber and has not been cut

No thanks. His best years are behind him. I trust Obie will find three rush ends and they can comepte in TC. Instead of Canada being gracious - he showed his true temperment - the poster boy for PANT LOAD magazine.

My two cents..........

If Greg Marshall wants him on his defense I trust his judgement..........

If not, don't touch him.

SAME HERE. :thdn:

How come there are so many thin-skinned people
in a hard-nosed, hard hat community like Steeltown?

Are you including yourself their Ron.

We are SENSITIVE people :oops:

Very simple answer to your question Ron. If Tom Canada a.k.a "Pant Load" was once too big for the Hammer what would change is decision to play here for Marshall? I don't like his football play or his style as a person.