To those who say...

coordinators generally receive 1 year contracts. Clubs essentially always allow people to interview with other clubs if it is for advancement…I don’t know why, it is just the way it is, though I have never really agreed with it. If they ask out of a contract, I don’t really recall anyone ever being denied. Joe was not fired, he was interviewed by Hamilton and left.

The comment about my 8 year old cousin was in regard to a previous post in which I stated that she was calling about 80% of Berries calls in advance, and often calling them 2 plays in advance. That is not an exaggeration…the play calling was that horrid that game.

Dickinson is 3 games in, tough o judge, but I feel ST is improved already. They had a not so hot second half last week,other than that have looked not to bad. He also seems to have Eddie’s confidence up, as he is kicking FGs well.

As far as who would be an OC consideration, I have given names, and, like I said, I am not sure if Berry should go. I am back ad forth on him. The game he is calling tonight, for example, is impressive. At the same time, he pisses me off enough that I would not be crushed to see him go.

Also, like I said, I liked most of what Tanam did this off season.

Me too! Get ride of Berry now , so that the replacement has the rest of the year to get up to speed and hit the ground running next year.