To Mr. Tillman

Because you are probably reading all these posts, I would like to go record as saying what happened is not good. That being said, I am sure you would be the first to agree. In my mind you are still a good person that had a major price paid for what happened. I would like to encourage you to go on in life and somehow turn this event into a positive for all those involved, as the past is the past and there is nothing we can do about it. You are still a reputable person, who has a lot to offer society, both in the football community and a life capacity. I am sure that you can turn this whole affair into one that can help people in the future. That just seems to be your nature. You were a great G.M. for us, and I wish you all the best in your future. Keep the faith and know that there are some who have you in their thoughts and prayers as you and your family move forward.

thank you for putting the pieces together for our team
3 home playoff games
1 championship and 1 so darn close
As fellow posters continue to be lets say positive and negative with the following events,
it was a wise move to resign and start fresh somewhere else
good luck to you and your family :thup:

Curt

Thank you Mr Tillman for bringing life back to the team and to the fans.

We will miss you.

“Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.?

You have shown incredible strength of character throughout this entire ordeal.
My thoughts to you and your family.

You will be missed.......

I second all of the above. Eric,thankyou for all you have done for Rider fans! We will remember that once we very nearly had Camelot!

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in Eric, even this past year while you had many distractions obviously going on at the same time.

Best of luck wherever you end up.