To Caretaker, Charlie, Marcel & ticats

Despite what anyone else may say on this forum, you have made a believer out of me. For all use who predicted a thrashing/blow-out....i honestly must say I was quite pleasantly surprised at the outcome. This game was definitely within our grasp and as coach Taaffe said, more discipline will create a team that will be unstoppable.

Thank You & Keep up the good work

derubemi :wink:

I totally agree the Ti Cats will be a force to be dealt with this year yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. It's a shame we could not have finished a few of those drives. But there certainly is hope.

Completely agree... our team can compete with the best of them. I think people jumped the gun way too early doubting the team this year. Winnipeg better watch out. B.C. better REALLY watch out when they come to Ivor Wynne.

i also agree we need to trust them and they'll get to where we need to be

i agree...keep your head up guys.

all i have left to say is WATCH OUT WINNIPEG WE'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!!!!!

I dunno. We were beaten by a third string QB.

Your right, however this lions defense was supposed to be insurmountable especially for a 0-3 team and with the support that we're gunna see from Hamilton citizens....this can definitely energize our club. And remember this defense is not supposed to allow many yards rushing....Lumsden cut through them like butter with almost 200 yards.

Beaten by a third string QB?

I don't think this happened. I thought Pierce was second string, good enough to be first string in the league. The other QB that came off the bench whose name I forget only came in for the drive where the two penalties put them on the one yard line.

Yes the Cats played the best game of the year. They are certainly showing signs of improvement. But don't underestimate BC, they won with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs. We lost with our first string QB. The wind has certainly shifted but at the end of the night we are still 0-4. The next game will be telling...

We're coming. Defense really made a lot of big hits tonight. And offense showed some imagination and spark. When we get some continuity in the defensive backfield (looking forward to tay cody) and start turning some of those field goals into touchdowns, this team will be very, very good.

We're coming. Defense really made a lot of big hits tonight. And offense showed some imagination and spark. When we get some continuity in the defensive backfield (looking forward to tay cody) and start turning some of those field goals into touchdowns, this team will be very, very good.

Your right, it isn't fair....however where do you suggest we play him? Lumsden is averaging almost 8 yards a play. The only place i could see using him is on slot back if nate curry were to be cut, but you still have jo jo walker at second string

Sask had KK, yet still made good use of Holmes. It can be done. He should at least be doing punt returning as well as Kick returning, and yes, 5th reciever, slotback, etc. Hell, put him in at QB even.

Bologna...There is only one way to make me a believer... the Cats will have to win. I don't care if BC is the best team in the league. We were beaten by a QB with a lame hand and a third stringer.

Thank goodness for Jesse and Setta. If they didn't carry the offense we would have been smoked.

Coach T should have had discipline on the top of his list during training camp. Every Peewee football player learns about offside the hard way...suicides!

Anyone pleasantly surprised by a loss that should have been a win needs to get real. I'm not pleasantly surprised when I almost get a favorable tax return. I'm not pleasantly surprised when I almost get the right change from Tim Hortons. And I not pleasantly surprised when the Ticats almost win against Montreal and BC. Coach Marshall was canned after his almost wins during the 0-4 start last year. This is pro ball that people pay to watch.

Way to go Cats for the almost win. Maybe you can almost when the next 4.

Now get on the field and run until you puke!!!!!!!!

Yes, use Holmes as the 2nd back with screens coming out of the backfield. Would also not allow teams to key on Lumsden. Maas should be sat if he's injured. If Lumsden didn't have such a strong game Maas would have been yanked. Also some of the coaches calls were questionable...3rd and short and you hand off deep in the backfield. Anyone heard of a quarterback sneak? Refs did blow it though...especially on the Anderson spearing call...and look what it created...dissention between teamates and benching Anderson which ultimately resulted in a defensive interference call on his replacement and a subsequent touchdown. Hopefully the coach and gm review the tape and give Anderson an apology as opposed to disciplining or cutting him. Marcel has not shown much restraint in his past dealing with players.