To all CFL fans Merry Xmas

Get those seasons tickets everyone have a great xmas and Happy New Year. To all my friends in Saskatchewan drive safe I know many of you drive to get to your xmas destination. I want to make sure your safe so I will have some one to have fun with next season.

Merry Christmas to you, too, 05, and the rest of the posters on here. Have a great holiday!

Congrats to your Stamps redandwhite05. It was a great season with many highlights!
Christmas cheers to you and all CFL fans. A great league and a great country.
We are indeed very fortunate.
And to all good night.
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

I know we all have our different opinions and sometimes things get heated but i wish all of you (even the stamps fans :smiley: ) a Merry Christmas and all the best in the up coming year

Keep fishing there Turky and all the best to you and the little turkeys! Love your posts!

Did you not get your Stampeders 2008 championship hat yet? All the best to you and your family greentothebone.

Merry Christmas.
I asked Santa for the Grey Cup to come home to Winnipeg in 2009 :stuck_out_tongue:

...I hope everyone on the board gets their xmas wish....and may the New Year bring the very best to all... :thup: :smiley:

Santa feels sorry for Hamilton, all the way in '09 from what I've heard. :wink:

Oh yea, season tickets will be renewed!! Merry X-MAS to all and a happy New Year also. :thup:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the CFL fans here. Its been fun debating and disagreeing with all of you, I hope the 2009 season is just as much fun as the past season. 05, be sure to send me that reworked Henry sucks tee to Henry Burris , GC champion... :wink:

Sambo Santa may just send you a life size poster of smiley Hank!

A very Merry Christmas to all. :rockin:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all :smiley:

Best of the Season, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and so on., to the best fans of the best sports league in the best country in the world!

Please do all stay with us in 2009. :smiley:

Merry Christmas to RW2005 and his Grey Cup Champions.

Merry Christmas to everyone too! Drive safe, play safe, and have a great holiday season!

I need a Santa emoticon.....

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight

Merry Christmas