Timmy Chang vs Chuck Norris

I'll take Timmy! :wink:

Yes, but can THIS be said of Timmy Chang?:

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

How about Timmy Chang versus Mike Ditka?

I think you might have to go with Ditka on that one

Winner to take on this guy by seance...

http://www.bruce-lee-video.com/images2/left.jpg

:D :D :D

Do Texas Rangers have a mop detail? :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

aww man… i voted timmy and then chuck norris just rang my doorbell and roundhouse kicked me in the face… oww…

And he let you live?

he brought me back man.....
it tingled....

PEOPLE....GROW UP!This is so infantile. I'll take Timmy.

You are right, this topic is very immature.

So anyways, I was going to vote for Timmy Chang until I found out this about Chuck Norris:

There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.

Chuck norris tears cure cancer....to bad he has never cried

Nobody's bigger than life. Everybody laughs and cries sometimes. Even Bob! :stuck_out_tongue: Yes, even Arnold Swarzenegger.

You're enjoying your day Everything's going your way Then along comes Debbie Downer.

Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease
A car accident or killer bees
You'll beg her to spare you, "Debbie, Please!"
But you can't stop Debbie Downer!

wah-wah....

Chuck Norris once visited The Virgin Islands. They're now The Islands.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

As much as I like the way Timmy Chang looks early on in the season...

I could never vote against a guy named Chuck.

Any time someone asks me, "If you could choose any name, what would it be?" I always reply, without a doubt, Chuck.

Chuck... a tough guy name if I've ever heard one. Case in point - Chuck Norris, Chuck Ealey, and who could forget Chuck Connor. (we'll forget about that little, annoying three foot doll that starred in far too many horror films).

Chuck Connors* :wink:

He was not only "The Rifleman" but a two-sport athlete (MLB and NBA). His mother was from Nfld.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Connors

Norris has the quicker hands, but Connors could blast him from 100 feet. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Norris is too old now.. I have to go with Chang :slight_smile:

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his Dad did.

Chuck Norris can delete the recycling bin

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, ....

the cobra died.

And since we're comparing Chang to Chuck Norris, are we going to have Timmy Chang facts here?

And in response to the one mentioned above, one might say this: This is no chin under Timmy Chang's helmet. There is only another arm.

This could be immature, but fun.

Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING. (As "hunting" implies the possibility of failure.)

Timmy Chang fact: Timmy Chang does not play football.... TIMMY CHANG WINS FOOTBALL. (As "playing" implies the possibility of failure.)

Chuck Norris fact: Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Timmy Chang fact: Timmy Chang does not pay attention to the TigerVision (or anywhere else the score is displayed.) HE decides what the score is.