Timewaster. . . countries you have visited

Well, as we wait. . . and wait. . . and wait for a football season. . .

How many countries have you visited?

I'll go first.

USA: Hawaii & Florida

Asia: Vietnam
Mongolia
China (3 times)

Europe: Iceland (bus tour)
Norway (Cruise of the Fjords)
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, & Switzerland (Rhine River cruise)

South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Falkland Islands (cruise)

Australia & New Zealand (cruise)

1 Like

Came from Australia. Stopped on the way at either Japan or Hawaii. Never left the country except for a few trips across the border into Washington and North Dakota. Never had a passport. Never will. Canada has everything I need in every way.

Haven't been to as many places as Madjack, but here goes;

Been across Canada a few times, been in every province but Newfoundland (and Labrador). Never been to the North.
USA: Travelled from NB through New England to Washington, DC and Virginia (and back again), Florida a couple of times, and Indianapolis a couple of times as well. Been in the Chicago and Minneapolis airports.
Asia: China (mainly the northern half), Taiwan, Hong Kong. Been in the Seoul Airport, so technically I was in S. Korea.
Europe: Just England and the Netherlands (a couple of times).
That's about it.

Canada
US
Mexico
El Salvador
Costa Rica
England
France
Germany
Belgium
Austria
Italy
Egypt
Israel (Incl’g West Bank)
Antigua/Barbuda

…looked into Syria with binoculars for a while from a high hilltop in Israel, heard a car bomb go off in the town about 5kms away…not sure if that counts here…

when did you “visit” Canada?

,,,just today in fact

where did you visit from?

…from NW Calgary where I live I visited SW Calgary where my office is…it was a nice visit, think I’ll do it again on Tuesday

1 Like

far out. I thought maybe you and your property had succeeded from Canada. :slight_smile:

..how about I visited Quebec once, it’s like a whole different country but it’s inside my country…wild eh?!

now you are just bringing back bad memories, sigh

Canada
Mexico
Jamaica
Cayman Islands
Bahamas
Spain
Italy
Djibouti (port stop)
United Arab Emirates
Bahrain

Not to me…I don’t see any difference

The US - Roughly half the states
Guatemala
Mexico
England
Ireland
The Netherlands
S. Korea
Cambodia
Thailand
Rwanda
South Africa

My bucket list:

UAE
Germany
Switzerland
Australia/New Zealand
Brazil
Egypt
Syria (if there's anything left)

US
Mexico
Jamaica
The Bahamas
Cuba
England
Italy
France
Germany
Switzerland
Netherlands
Greece
Turkey

Bucket list would be to get to the Great Wall, Pyramids at Giza and Macchu Pichu. And/ or at least catch a Grey Cup in every Canadian city ( still need to hit Regina, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Montreal). Would also love to rent an RV one summer and drive across this big bad boy of a country and catch a CFL game in every city - but I think that would drive my wife insane

1 Like