Time to start talking smack

I've run puke hill...its not that bad.

1 Like

I tobogganed on this hill, and drank beer and tobogganed on this hill...the fence sometimes comes up fast if you're not paying attention.

2 Likes

At night it's a pretty good place to watch fireworks.

1 Like

That scenario is just crazy enough to become a reality somewhere. If things turn out exactly the way you've predicted you'll be likened to Kreskin (not the 'Amazing Kreskin'... just 'Kreskin').

I'll stand by it. :slightly_smiling_face: as crazy as it may seem

1 Like

And so now that he's not a Bomber, you're not going to go there, right? :rofl:

Bombers favorites yet again, champs since 2019 :muscle:

2 Likes

In addition to our 'Champs since 2019' motto we could include our happy fan base totals (by estimate) which in a decade might read:

'Millions and Millions Served.'

1 Like

The Schooners are missing the playoffs this years. Book it :boom:

2 Likes

The Schooners aren't sunk yet. They just signed a new boat anchor and already he's turning heads.

Go Schooners!!!

2 Likes

Appears there was some spirited smack talk at the Riders’ camp yesterday :grinning::

From the above article:

“Few around the league were surprised to learn that it was Marino who was involved in the Riders’ first fight of the season. The second-year man out of the University of Alabama-Birmingham earned quite the reputation for ferocity and hot-headedness as a rookie…”

For anyone doubting that “hot-headedness”:

2 Likes

Wow, that's quite some halo he has. Now if he can just get it to go into a ring, then it'll be a divine one.

Well now I don't understand. You had stated yourself that you have an alter-ego called "Jerk Mode" and at such times that also you are a big Jerk too? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :no_mouth:

Thank you for taking my question again today. I'll go ahead and hang up and listen now.

1 Like

Nah - more than half want a name change as revealed in our site poll.

I wasn’t referring to whether the name Elks was liked or not. That’s up to Elks fans. I was referring to the posts, mostly from one person, about Elks supposedly being grammatically incorrect.

See the Gavin Cobb thread and you’ll know what I mean.

1 Like

Now that I know that you're on the line Paolo I'll slip into my 'Jerk Mode' Superhero duds and drink my coffee. In a few minutes I'll get totally immersed in the roll and tease the squirrel outside my window with a peanut. Then I'll slowly eat it.

JERK MODE... UP UP AND AWAYYYYY!!!

1 Like

Chris Jones talking smack about Commonwealth Stadium

1 Like

:rofl:

Chris Jones being Chris Jones .

Well this time he's absolutely correct.

Yup. The city couldn't ever get their :poop: together. It couldn't be that hard to cool off the indoor practice field either - on a day when the high was 8 C.
Nothing gets run well until they contract a third party to run it. Up to that point it's usually a dysfunctional mess.

1 Like