Time to see what Casey can do?

Time to see what Casey can do? Porter did nothing in the first half.Time to see what Casey can do. But I have no faith in this coaching staff to make the right changes.

I just fell off my chair... I thought fo sure this game was Printers fault..... I don't see the love in crowd for Porter on here claiming we need to trade/cut/ delegate to 18th string, Porter for his inability to hang onto the ball, not hold onto the ball so long, throw the ball away to avoid loss of yards..... oh wait... thats all PRINTERS fault.

Face it.. Porter is NOT the saviour

Well I see a lot of upside in Porter but i am also not convinced that Printers is washed up. I’d like to see what he can do this season with a slightly better offensive scheme than what they had to start the season. it’s this stubborn coaching staff that never seems to want to make a change. Porter is not playing badly but he isn’t leading the team to a win here. So give Casey some meaningful playing time for Gawd’s sake.

Also, cornelius Anthony is getting beat quite often so give Siskowic a chance to get in there and see what he can do.

But no, the coaching staff just stays the course afraid to change anything up… It’s just more of the same crap.

Should be almost time for the Porter Mancrush Club to make an appearance to defend the Supreme one's honour in this game.....

Well we will all get a chance to see Casey next week as Ken Welch on CH just reported Porter has a slight MCL and will not play next week.
Case will start.

"I just fell off my chair... I thought fo sure this game was Printers fault..... I don't see the love in crowd for Porter on here claiming we need to trade/cut/ delegate to 18th string, Porter for his inability to hang onto the ball, not hold onto the ball so long, throw the ball away to avoid loss of yards..... oh wait... thats all PRINTERS fault.

Face it.. Porter is NOT the saviour"

you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!

Ian

Face it....

Porter is in his 4th game maybe????

In a previous post I said that even though he looked great against the Als, that as a young QB, he was going to stink from time to time.

The Cats fans gotta cut him some slack and let him develop, Now is the time to learn, not when the team is contending. Too bad he's hurt...maybe it's fate paying habman back for wishing injury on AC

NO ONE player can be a saviour for a football club. Football is the ultimate team sport. I would take Porter over Printers in a heartbeat!!

Huh ??????

Guys, QUARTERBACK IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Your O-line can't pass-block or run-block, your D-line can't pressure the QB, and your receivers, apart from Rodriguez (who will be double-covered from now on), are not CFL quality. Yes, Porter struggled tonight with his reads and his accuracy, but until Obie fixes the above-mentioned problems, nothing is going to change in Steeltown. The QB carousel this year should have made it obvious that it really doesn't matter who's behind center at the moment.

Right on cue!!

I'm betting Tafralis gets the start. Which would be interesting. I'd like to see him and Printers at least split the game.

Let us not forget the games that Porter have started have been against B.C where he had NO HOPE, Montreal twice, Sask and Calgary.

Probably the best defenses in the league.

what I meant by my post, even though it might not have been clear, Is that football is a team sport. People that are starting to knock Porter now, should realize that one player cannot win a game. it takes every team member to be playing as a unit to win. Hamilton is just missing a few pieces, once we get those. Will be right on track. I predict this team will be a playoff contender next year!!!