Time to reset for next year

Obvious that the Riders are NOT the team they were in the last 2 yrs. End of 2010 we saw the team emerging that we are seeing today.

Taman won't get in any Talent basedon the last month of transactions. So play our backups ands let's see who wants to play next year and which big salaries we let go. Oline should be at the top of that list.

I do see some changes. I see some big changes on Defense and I see some change on the O-Line. as well as at Running Back too.

I hope there's changes at GM position as well. Seriously!! He destroys Winnipeg and we're next.

I agree on RB, tons of young guns out there who will show that extra effort to get every inch they can. We are by far the WORST in the CFL at RB. Again that speaks to the ancient Oline that can not control the scrimmage line. Calgary and BC have totally made us look like high school players.

It's so frustrating to watch this team slowly sink over the last year of football. Management has done nothing.

If Taman is back next year (and/or Miller), I'm boycotting the team ( okay not but I'm not spending anymore money on them).

And the GM also. Womack might be interested.

If the riders could not step up to the plate for the past two games... something is seriously wrong, and it STARTS AT THE TOP!

I thought Womack was in bed with Tillman?

It would be interesting to see Tillman come back as a way to right a wrong.

Its largely completely fekked up .. Taman has to go... look at his lethargic interviews.. no energy, no enthusiasm..... it flows down...... Miller doesnt have a bunch of energy either but he is an old guy, in comparison to Brendan.... he has loads.
Season is done folks and rather early.. not at all happy here in Shagville

And it's way too early to start watching hockey............. which I occasionally watch in absence of Roughrider football, but doesnt grab me.., as for basketball , it makes me puke, and baseball, since Expos are gone,, could not give a damn.. 'riders are all I give my heart to, why cant the team put their hearts into this season's games ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And it's way too early to start watching hockey............. which I occasionally watch in absence of Roughrider football, but doesnt grab me.., as for basketball , it makes me puke, and baseball, since Expos are gone,, could not give a damn.. 'riders are all I give my heart to, why cant the team put their hearts into this season's games ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I agree that Taman has to go. Tis team just keeps getting older. Look at the other teams, BC, Calgary, Edmonton, etc. Young guys they went out to get and push the veterans for thier jobs and having huge success. Miller will never sit a veteran, look at Cates.