Time to Gel?

Alot of people have been saying that all the Ticats need to turn this team into a Grey Cup team is time to Gel. Well if we really need all this time to gel then why did we win the first two preseason games and look pretty promising well doing it? Correct me if I am wrong but I dont beleive Jason Mass was our leading rusher in the first two preseason games?

Pre-season games mean very little in regards to how you play against your opponent.

They are for evaluating your own talent so you know whom to keep and whom to cut

Anthony Davis was our leading rusher in the preseason if I recall correctly.

Preseason stats are no biggie, especially for core players you expect to start for the season. It is an evaluation process for teams, so stats will be skewed playing against second and third string players, many of whom will wind up as cuts.

Oski Wee Wee,

Let's not forget who we looked so good against in pre-season. It doesn't look like the Argos are going anywhere this season. They played real vanilla football in the preseason. The first game they didn't play Prefontaine. The Ti-Cats seemed to really be hyped up for those games. After some tough losses and some injuries, they appear to be broken.