TIME TO BOOT DARIEN DURANT

(as of the end of 2010)
In Darian's short career, he's moved to #5 in the Riders All time passing yardage list. At this pace, he'll bump Kent Austin at #2 in another 2 years. Consequently, he's moved to #5 on for the Riders touchdown passes. If consistency is what you seek, then maybe we should get Printers back: He consistently implodes his team part way through every football season he plays!

Of course if we did let him go, Tillman would be salivating..... ....even more than usual....

Joseph won the Cup in his second year, & they dumped him. :frowning:
Have fun at 'the Dance? :roll:

Yeah they didnt want to pay him… Im hoping when the time comes that we pay DD.

Montreal should be paying him. :twisted:

Any talk about getting rid of Darian is just ridiculous ! YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOUSELF!!!!!!!

Well the fans have spoken and it looks to be over whelming to keep DD. I remember when people turned on Austin and I couldn’t understand why they wanted to get rid of him. QBs have to be a bit Cocky too succeed. DD ain’t cocky enough perhaps but he is very positive and talented. It took Calvillo quite a while to grow into the position. Now that DD is living here year around, I hope it really motivates him to go that extra level and he pulls the team along with him.

Go RIDERS

Calvillo would know…he struggled in GC’s until his wins in '09 and '10

Which was, I think, precisely the point he was making. . .

Oui! Et il devrait jouer pour nous après Calvillo! Durant sous les soins de Marcus Brady, Scott Milanovitch et Marc Trestman! Attachez vos tuques avec de la broche, ça ferait mal!

bahpity-boopi?? :expressionless:

bahpity-boopi?? :|
LMAO :thup: