TIME IS NOW TO THROW OUT THE TRASH .. CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH

WAKE UP BAUER ---- WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? BERRY AND TAMAN PROMISED POSITIVE CHANGES ON THE FIELD, WE END UP SIGNING ARMSTEAD AS A KICK RETURNER/RECIEVER (ANOTHER IMPORT), MCGEEHEE WAS JUST FINE, WITH PROPER BLOCKING HE COULD'VE BROKE 2 OR 3 RETURNS, IF HE DIDN'T SLIP ON ONE HE WAS GONE TO THE RACES, WE DIDN'T NEED THIS SIGNING .. ANOTHER BAD MOVE BY TAMAN.

TIME IS NOW TO GET RID OF THE GARBAGE, CLEAN HOUSE AND MAKE THE CHANGES NEEDED TO BECOME A CONTENDER.

LET'S START WITH TAMAN --- HE HAS HAD HIS GOOD SIGNINGS, YES!! BUT I SEE MORE AND MORE NEGATIVE SIGNINGS EACH YEAR, TIME FOR A NEW GM, A GM NOT SCARED TO TAKE A RISK, SOMEONE NOT AFRAID TO SHAKE THINGS UP.

NEXT CARTWRIGHT, BE GONE, YOUR USELESS PLAYS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE.

DOUG BERRY --- THIS IS A TOUGH ONE CAUSE OF THE NEW CONTRACT, BUT DOUG SHOULD BE RELEGATED TO QB COACH. OC AS HE WAS IN MONTREAL, HE IS DOMINENT ON THAT SIDE OF THE GAME, BUT NOT AS HEAD COACH. KEEP HIM ON AS QB COACH AND OC.

GREG MARSHALL ---- I DON'T KNOW, ONE GAME THE DEFENSE LOOKS AWESOME, NEXT GAME THEY STINK UP THE JOINT, MAYBE MARSHALL STAYS.

SO WHO COULD BE OUR HEAD COACH? LOOK AROUND, LOTS OF QUALITY COACHES AVAILABLE IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE CFL, SEE MONTREAL'S COACH, GREAT GUY/GREAT TEAM PLAYER AND WELL RESPECTED, CAN WE FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT? WITH THE RIGHT GM, I BELEIVE YES!!

PLAYER'S THAT NEED TO GO AND PLAYER'S THAT AY REPLACE THEM --- THIS IS AN ENDLESS LIST, CAUSE THE ONLY PLAYER'S I SEE PLAYING TO THERE FULL POTENTIAL GAME IN AND GAME OUT IS MALVEUX, AMOS, DOUG BROWN, BRYANT, ARMSTRONG AND RECENTLY HARGREAVES AND MCGEEHEE (2 FUTURE HOPEFULS) GIVE THEM A CHANCE BEFORE SIGNING A USELESS PLAYER (ARMSTEAD COUGH .. COUGH)

REST OF THE PLAYER'S NEED A SERIOUS SECOND EVALUATION -- THE O-LINE, CHARLES ROBERTS, THE DB'S. WE ALL KNOW BEAN STUNK IT UP THIS YEAR AND AMOS SHOULD HAVE THAT JOB FOR THE LONG RUN, GOOD BYE BEAN I WOULD SAY, PUT SAMUELS IN, HIM AND CHARLTON AS DB'S ALONG WITH THE M+M'S WOULD GIVE US A DIFFERENT LOOK.

IF ROBERTS DOESN'T PICK IT UP EITHER TRADE THE GUY OR FIND HIM SOME HELP ON THE O-LINE AND ANOTHER POWER BACK TO BULLDOZE THE OPPOSING DEFENSES AND MAKE BLOCKS FOR "BLINK". THAT HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE "SELLERS" WAS HERE, GOOD MEMORIES.

THIS TEAM IS A MESS AND IT ALL STARTS AT THE TOP, GIVE US SOME SANITY AND SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, SOME PLAYER'S TO CHEER FOR, YOU KNOW PLAYER'S THAT ACTUALLY WANNA PLAY HERE.

...let's look at a few positives for thurs.....Samuels gets in ...Picard is back....and Malveaux goes to safety....will it help???????Maybe Berry is on to something...I know one thing i'm particularly intrigued by this big guy Hargreaves.....We just might give the Cats a good run.... :roll: