Time for the circus to leave town

I don't know who the rocket scientist was, that keeps a hobbling QB in the game when we have to score a touchdown, but this circus has to end! I'm at the end of my rope! Stop the bleeding!

....I agree, Joseph was clearly having trouble with his mobility....makes you wonder if those overthrown passes were being caused by him not being able to plant his legs properly in his pre-throw action....

....the other questionable thing last night was why throw to the endzone on that last series when there was plenty of time left on the clock to move the ball down the field?....too agressive IMO, the esks were set up in a D formation where they were clearly not going to be burned on the long bomb, so whittle away the yardage underneath.....that screen pass to Szarka was brilliant as an example....the chance was there to win the game, bad play calling lost that chance, my opinion.....

ya i thought they would of threw 10 - 15 yard pass to get down the field anyways, :? but it look like they wanted to go long and maybe get a flag? :roll: ya right a flag :lol: if the refs missed 2 - 3 call durning the game both ways, why would throw a flag in the end :roll: