Tillmans PRIDE evident...

If he calls you out, Jm, I got $5 on you…

Pride evident, not pride parade.....lol

To attempt to steer the boat back on track... I will steal jm's picture from the other thread :slight_smile:

http://media.canada.com/86baef07-12c0-422e-9496-71ac40344863/tillman%20flag.jpg

This wasnt a troll thread, but congrats for bringing one with you(RLR), CFLgame

Interesting how a thread can go so quickly down hill.

First by someone not reading and understanding what was posted and then trying to insult someone totally else who isn't in the thread.

Secondly, we have a mod coming and adding fire to the water again...with another irresponsible comment that isn't taken as a joke....

Gizzard was excellent Arius...Tres' bien!!!!

Kel

.....decided to even use that as an MSN avy to get a chuckle out of a few people today.....lol

Anyway, back on topic...

Tillman waving the flag might be my favourite ET moment so far.
I think it was sincere and spontaneous and I've never questioned the man's fervour.

Good on you ET!!

Mike, if you have an issue with the mods, you know exactly whom to take it to.....

Just as an aside, go into your kitchen right now, and try to add fire to the water mike.

Let me know how that works out for you :wink:

jm02 said nothing out of line.

I do agree, that there are better ways to "moderate" jm02. I had no idea you were a mod to tell you the truth.

And I, unlike Mike, dont know whom to speak with. Would you be so kind as to fill me in?

Kel

Just pointing out the obivous, don't have a problem with the mods at the moment....

If someone said it best, why try to top them. :slight_smile:

I admit. I overreacted. Sorry all.

Kel

CFLgame.....when you act irresponsibly and in-your-face, like you have been for the past week, then a flippant comment is as good as any. You challenged him to call you something in person, which led to the "testosterone" comment. If you can't handle someone calling you out for threatening someone else, then you need to do some growing up.

And Mike, if you don't have an issue with the mods, maybe it's best to not bring up an issue with them.....

Chief, huh??

First of all. He never tried to insult anyone…He simply stated that the post was not what he expected…He then went on to say he agreed with it.

Second, where was this mod irresponsible, maybe you should stop reading every post with a magnifying glass looking for an argument

Well in mike’s case ro, he is a troll, its his job to start an argument.

I was agreeing with you… just didn’t feel like saying, “I agree.” :lol:

Since very few people admit a mistake, good on ya.