Tillman you better have on your Christmas shopping list

Terminator is too hard to please!.. plain and simple.

I don't think it is possible to please him!

Alot of heartbroken women out there!!

"sorry dear, but you didn't perform good enough! you need at least a 65% rating in bed and you didn't achieve that! gotta bring in the rookie!" :o

Newstory in from footballfakepage.com:

[i]Tillman already has a prospective new head coach in mind.

In the off season Tillman will most likely be hiring “terminator” of the CFL.ca Forums.

This may come as a shock to some, but “terminator” is least surprised of all.

“terminator” is quoted as saying, “Yah, I totally knew that Tillman would pick me to be the head coach.” When asked why he said, “Well, I obviously know more than everybody else on the CFL forums and I think that he (Tillman) realized that”.

Despite this season being just past the midway point, “terminator” has lost all hope for his beloved Roughriders. In fact, some may argue that “terminator” lost hope before the season began. That is a quality that “terminator” says Tillman admires. “Tillman knows that I believe the Roughriders will fail everytime they step on the field, that’s why he likes me so much for the head coach spot.”

He added, “If I do get the Head Coaching spot, I will not rest until my misery as wishing doom and failure upon the entire Roughrider franchise results in people listening to what I say.”

“terminator” was asked how he would measure success as a head coach. “I don’t see success as winning and losing or as 1st or 2nd place standings. To me true success is crying and complaining when things happen that I don’t like. That is what I plan to bring to the Roughrider organization, crying and complaining and placing blame on evrybody I can.”

The success or failures of “terminator” as a head coach may have to wait a while because this entire news story is a delusional fantasy that “terminator” lives everyday of his life.[/i]

Again, you all overlook the players I have praised and continue to praise, not one mention of it in your replies. But I must say some of the comments were funny.

OMG terminator is "Mike Kelly"

BTW terminial its good to see that you can laugh at some of the more "creative" responces to your posts I know of a few that cannot

Dressler
Bagg
Baggs
Alexander
Fantuz
Chick

…And now you want everyone to give you props for not bashing some of the best players in the league?

If mommy had just watched when you jumped off the high dive you would not need the attention you so desperately crave.

HAHA that’s what I was thinking when I read that!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: