TigerTown Rally To T.O.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will head to Toronto to face the Argonauts this Saturday, October 1, at 7:00 p.m. at Rogers Centre. If you're planning on heading down to the game, you won't want to miss the TigerTown Rally to Toronto. Leave the car at home and join Ticats Cheerleaders, other Ticats fans and members of the team on the GO Train to Toronto. Once we arrive in Toronto, walk to Jack Astor's location on 133 John Street, for an official Ticats pre-game party and then head down to the Rogers Centre with other Ticats fans in a sea of black and gold.

The Game Plan, Pre-Game Party

• Show your Ticats pride and hop on the GO Train at Aldershot GO Station or Burlington GO Station. The train will leave Aldershot GO at 4:04 p.m. and will depart Burlington GO Station at 4:10 p.m. We will try to group everyone together by boarding the LAST TWO CARS of the train. If you want to make sure you are a part of this rally, please walk towards the end of the platform to make sure you get on the right cars.

• Once we arrive in Toronto, we will walk to the Jack Astor's location on 133 John Street for an official Ticats pre-game party beginning at 5:30 p.m. Food will be available.

• As it gets closer to kick-off, we will walk to Rogers Centre, creating a sea of black and gold through the streets of downtown Toronto at approximately 6:45 p.m.

• Wear your black and gold! Anyone wearing black and gold on the train or at the pre-game party will have the chance to win great prizes.

If you're interested in joining this rally, make sure you arrive at either Aldershot GO Station or Burlington GO Station early to purchase your train ticket. Please note that the Ticats will not be responsible for either your train ticket or your ticket to the Ticats-Argos game. To purchase tickets to the game, click here, or call the Argonauts sales team at 416-341-2746.

For more information on the rally, click here.

I’m already in!!!

Now that I know we'll be in the back cars, I'm in.

Looking forward to this, and filling our side of the sky dome with Black and Gold!!

What a shame that a team basically concedes an entire side of their stadium to visiting fans. Imagine if Ivor Wynne left its entire north or south end to Argo fans?

Where is all the ticats fans on the train??

Last 3 cars, great turnout.
Cheerleaders and a few players workin the room.
Nice to see Mr. Young in the Jack Astors House.

And a huge win, too

GREAT JOB TICATS FANS !! :thup:

It was like a home game for the Ticats, I would say upwards of 3000 Ticats fans made the trip down the QEW.

Last weeks attendance in Toronto was 19,108, last nights attendance was 21,853, thats a difference of 2745. Im sure most of the difference was Cats Fans :rockin:

The best part was when the Cats Fans started chanting Argos @#$% and the players got involved. WOW it was loud!!

I listened to the Argos post game show on the way home and even Hogey on tsn 1050 mentioned how loud the Cats Fans were !!

AWESOME JOB !! Way to support the Black and Gold !! :thup:

Awesome job by the Tiger Cats organization, too.

On the GO train to Toronto, Dylan Barker stopped by our seats
and encouraged a few of us to ask him any questions we had.

Aaron Kelly, Brian Simmons autographed my Tiger Cat baseball cap.

The cheerleaders gave out hat and T-shirt prizes for the best joke.

We met up with, and chatted with, Dylan again at our table at Jack Astors

Free food was there on sidetables for the taking. Chicken strips, nachos.

Ang Mosca was on the train and at Jack Astor's signing autographs, too.

Just wanted to say thanks to whom ever picked-up the tab for the food at Jack Astors, my group really enjoyed the snacks with our beers.

Thanks Ron, ok,maybe time to dump this wife of mine :wink:

Ah, I can't love her too much but man, jealous when I read something like what an experience you just wrote. You're lucky my man. :thup:

You can't have it all in life as they say though, if you have a good woman or good partner, then you have to suck it up here and there. :?