Tigertown...Central HQ for the Black and Gold blooded!

Okay:
I'm scared...really scared...this is my first Grey Cup ever...yes I'm a virgin!

I know there will be plenty of friends from Box J including the Boys and 13thman.com there to be my guide. All I ask is, be gentle!?!

I arrive at 8 pm and intend to be at Tigertown for 10! I'll be making the stop there daily from there on in.

What is your plans at Grey Cup...any cool places to go in Winnipeg?

Jare

All I remember from Winnipeg is Assiniboine Park Zoo, Lower Fort Garry..... and..... barfing up "Grape Jack" that we (18 year olds at the time) got some wino to buy for us at the "Captain's Table" wine store at the Eaton's Centre at Portage and Main...... :wink:

Good memories from the mid-seventies in Metro Winnipeg! ... :lol:

Have a great time Jare and Nat! :thup:

(daily reports please)

everywhere is cool in winterpeg :lol: :lol:

I heard the weather will be not too bad so have a great time jare !!!!!

[quote="JareCanada"]Okay:
I'm scared...really scared...this is my first Grey Cup ever...yes I'm a virgin!

I know there will be plenty of friends from Box J and 13thman.com there to be my guide. All I ask is, be gentle!?!

I arrive at 8 pm and intend to be at Tigertown for 10! I'll be making the stop there daily from there on in.

What is your plans at Grey Cup...any cool places to go in Winnipeg?

OK Jare...Right On...you will be in Good Hands...I'm arriving about 6:20 on Thursday. Going to Spirit of Edmonton on Thursday night...probably Tigertown as well!

"Freakers Ball" :wink: :smiley: on Friday night...I hear that proceeds go to CFL fans Fight Cancer :thup:

The rest of the week-end is wide open though!

I'll call you tonight! Woody

Sounds great:

I'll be at Tigertown for sure Thursday around 9:30 and will make my way to Spirit.

Just look for the guy with the small pixel bag on his shirt!

Jare

Oh Goodie - 2 Grey Cup Virgins :twisted: