Tigers Cats vs Eskimos *** Predict the Score ***

I'll start off with 22 - 20 Cats.

Although my confidence was shaken after last weeks game I think the Defense will do just enough to allow the Cats to salvage an ugly road win..... but a win is a win :wink:

24-10 cats, our d will be awesome and the offence will be just good enough but KG needs to play smart and not force the ball into tight situations, his arm isn't powerful enough for this.

24-17 Cats :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

30-22 Cats

The Bummers are first in the league and ED with one win smell blood, if we lose this one.....Well, from the heart, Ham 31 Ed 17.

In a cold and rainy commonwealth Stadium.
Tiger-Cats 24 - Edmonton 17

I predict the Ticats will score more points than the EE. How many that is exactly I'm not sure.

I think Bruce has the record for most emoticons in one post ever. :slight_smile:

I think that, even with the weather, this one's going to be a shoot-out.

38-23 Hamilton.

32-16 Ticats.

Ticats of Hamilton prevail in a heated, smash mouth contest in Edmonton against the hometown Eskimos to the tune of 29-18

Film at 11 (or whenever it's over) :wink:

Edmonton - 33
Hamilton - 23
Flicker, Flicker, Flicker........... Pow, Pow...........Evil Empire - SHOW IT TO ME :rockin:

Edmonton 15
Ticats 16

I Predict an Embarrassing loss

I think your the winner! The prize is in the mail :lol: