Tiger Towels

lmao :lol:

a buddy of mine went up to customer service. The person was kind enough to hand over the one he had. great attitude. But the was a comment (indoendo) made about the towels. i agreed with the comment. there was no more than 10 people with towels in our section. Even the box J boys never got one. and you know how early they show up at the game

I too was looking foward to getting a towel but was disappointed when I went through the SE entrance as there were none left. All I could think is WOW, Oh BOY

Here we are at 6:30 and they are already out of 25K towels, IT MUST BE A SELL-OUT !!! and then the lineups at the Sausage stand made me really think that it was a sell-out. Whoopee, only 25,750 in attendance. Two Farces in one, the Towels and concessions. Makes you wonder where did the last 10K towels go ???? Hopefully used as Argo crying towels :>))) :thup:

towel promotion.. a dive id say.

Towels were nice, but I was too darn late to get one! :oops:

my trick still works better i’d guess because they’ll definitely start putting two security people at each opening (one male, one female)

on another note, there were some hot lady cops at IWS last year… didn’t think those existed.

lol

I think the towels are a bad promotion because it feels like we're ripping off pittsburgh's terrible towel idea.

and the pittsburg 'terrible towel' "idea" was a rip off of something else.

doesn't much matter one way or another. get out there and wave those towels.

(if i do remember correctly, Pittsburg won a championship waving those towels all the way....)