Tiger Nation it is time to ROAR loudly...

...TSN has a poll which we all need to vote on (to show we have more fans that Gang Green does). Who will win the 101st Grey Cup (at the bottom of this page):

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?id=108929

Are we going to be beaten by a bunch of prairie dog farmers? I hope not. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

In the half hour or so since I posted this the Ticats percentage has increased to 24% from 23.6%. We need more action. Please help. 8)

Who cares? Rider fans are notorious for sitting at home and stuffing TSN ballot boxes. It's the same with the POY award, every year, regardless of the play, a Rider wins the award. Look at the play in the finals.. Geroy catches the ball and gets hit and comes up with it, and somehow is gunning for the play of the year. Isn't that his job? Catch the ball and hold on? Then watch SJ Greene's amazing one handed full extension grab, and tell me that doesn't deserve to win. It completely ruins the POY showdown when the end result is already determined.

I guess I do or I wouldn't have posted it. Plus others did stuff the ballot box due to my post. Perhaps we can outstuff (is that a good thing? :lol: ) Gang Green? We're at 24.1 %.

Keep it up Nation. Yes we can. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Update: Cats now at 24.2%. Come on Tiger nation lets get with it. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Currently at 27.8% support. Let's show those prairie dog farmers who has the most fans. Vote now. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: