Tiger-Cats Vs. The Media!

It's not doubt, it's good sound prognasticating. Can Hamilton pull off an upset? Sure! Will they? Highly unlikely! So the talking heads and punters are hedging their bets on the obvious favourites. It's okay! The game will still be alot of fun till Hamiltons out of it.

Exactly. Austin had offered him an extension early in 2013 but Hank obviously thought he’d get a better deal at the end of the season - which of course he didn’t from the Ticats. KA had plenty of other places to put that money in building this team. Everyone here has moved on - too bad Hank hasn’t and still has to whine about ancient history (or even the more recent stuff)!

Listened to Simoni’s presser on the main Ticats site and it sure sounded like someone in the media (can never hear the questions well, if at all) was trying to draw him into a war of words by referring to Hank’s comment that he still thought the hit was “dirty”. Simoni very smartly avoided being drawn in. And NONE of our guys facing the media guaranteed a win!

I hate the bias against us by the limited sports media in this country.

However, Masoli is a terrible leader leading a quality team.

It is truly the season that could have been, and that hurts most of all. It was our time. The record books won’t reflect that.

wow dude, now he has to prove you wrong.

Burris has all the fans in Ottawa and the media all around the country believing his sob story. He should be a politician

True, his behaviour is ridiculous. The fans and city treated Burris with a lot of respect and gratitude when he was here and now that he is in Ottawa with a contending team he feels that he needs to dump on us. Not classy Burris!

I hope we win this and not let this guy get to the Grey Cup.

If Ottawa does make it in, I will going for the West.

Yes, I have to admit, all the odds are stacked against us. However, I believe in the concept that on any given day, any team can pull out a victory against all odds. Things can happen; QBs can have a really bad day, sure handed running backs can fumble, receivers fall down, etc. Right now, this is the only hook on which I can hang my hat. Hope that the high-flying Ottawa team stumble and have their really bad day. Our boys can only get better and can't be too much worse off than they are, and, on any given day can rise to the occasion and stifle all the critics. Who knows, maybe the bad Hank will show up!

Obviously, a lot of Hamilton fans do care, and care very much. . . two pages on this already.

Why is it, that if anyone in media says anything that is not 100% complimentary towards the Cats, it is taken as being bias?

Would you be happy if all media members predicted a Hamilton win in each and every game? Would that mean that they are no longer biased?

A point for the other side -- The Tiger-Cats are not doing a good job, at least on ticats.ca, when it comes to serving the needs of the media and those of serious fans to like to keep up-to-date on player movement and statistics. As I type here, It's less than five hours before kickoff in the Eastern Final. And, again this week, as it seems has become the norm, the Depth Chart and Game Notes are still not available, at least where they should be, under "Depth Charts" on the site, and the only Roster available is not updated with the changes made for this game. For the past several games, we've got the Depth Chart from Grover who, Im guessing is getting it from twitter. He, a fan, is doing a good job. Another thing noticed, not terribly important, is that the club activated, from the Retired List, DE Antonio Coleman and transferred him to the Injured List on November 14th. They have since, on November 21, extended him on the Injured List for another week, and yet his name is still nowhere to found on ticats.ca. Stats on the site haven't been for updated for many weeks now, and even before that, they're just not accurate. As an example, Luke Tasker and Jeremiah Masoli are both names that don't even appear in the stats -- no catches, runs, passes, maybe even games played for those two. It clear that somebody at 1 Jarvis is not doing their job and that somebody's boss is not paying any attention.

This. How many times have we seen spam threads on this site that sat for over a week.

If it were the other way round I’m pretty confident RB fans would have something to say about the media. This is a no win situation. Fans will be fans and in their mind defend their team whether they are right or wrong