Tiger-Cats vs. Stampeders Play-by-Play Game Thread (6/30/07)

On CBC, yes. But on CHML, it is already on.

Anyway, I'd like to thank those who said good things about how I started off this game thread. I don't consider it the best one I started, and I thought there might have been ways I could have made it better. But it looks like it was good enough to at least two people here, and that should be good enough for me.

As for the late start, I'm not sure why it starts at 10 p.m. EDT, 8 p.m. local time. It's probably something to do with CBC's schedule, with them broadcasting something about what people outside rthis continent call football.

Anyway, we are now less than 40 minutes until kickoff. And this sure beats being weeks or months away from it, as we were for a while.

And so I'm not too concerned about the game starting a little later than expected, I just relieved that the opening kickoff will come up soon. Let's hope the Ticats at least come close to making it worth the wait.

They where doing a Scoccer Game in Ottawa

BYF you did a great job setting this thread up.

Oskie Wee Wee

(yawn)

Beer me!

oh yea.. sory BYF, nice job on the thread start

:rockin:

This ten o’clock start is frickin’ ridiculous.

Nice job on the opening thread BYF
It's a brand new season
Every team is even and has a chance at winning Grey Cup
Go Cats

It's 9:30 Sunday morning here
Is that better for you

No, because I'd have to miss Mass.

This is my issue and I'll cry if I want to.

Man I am Getting Ansi...here...
Let's get show on the road..

Hi folks!

The team looks sharp with the white jerseys and gold pants: new look, new beginning!

Oski Wee Wee,

Wow, thanks everyone. It sure was good to get complimented on it by Mikey, who I'd say is the original game thread starter. He always seemed to start them off well, and I've borrowed some ideas from him.

Anyway, it was good to hear CBC start their broadcast with what they said about Lumsden. Also interesting to hear one of those on the panel (I don't remember who, was it Khari Jones?) say Chang was going to be a star in this league.

You and everyone else here.

are we there yet?

15mins

Fifteen minutes...

I'm with you :thup: :thup:

GOOD LUCK TIGERCATS, I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK!!!! GO CATS GO!!!!!

13 min. :slight_smile: