Tiger-Cats vs. Roughriders Play-by-Play Game Thread

Bump.....

I hour! :rockin:

to what?

I am well aware that any true Tiger Cat fan will think I'm crazy, but I set the over/under at 50 points tonight and pick the over.

prediction

Hamilton - 27
Saskatchewan - 24

:)

Is anyone watching the blue team game?

A question (maybe Russ will know)

What does the CAW need to advertise for?

Why me? LMAO

I’ll take a stab at it: probably there is a provision in the union’s budget to advertise at selected high-profile venues. They are in the organization business after all, even outside the auto sector.

There. That was a stab ar it only. LOL

Slow game – Damon Allen may be out!

Oski Wee Wee,

Lets just Hope
We get a Good Effort Tonight & Next Week at Home

A Win would be Nice too

What's the "organization business"?

Sounds like the mob using the ol' "sanitation business" cover.

Ooops. Did I just link unions with organized crime?

Bad Ockham, bad.

Knight, I'd settle for a touchdown after the last two home games.

If we were the Stampeders the horse would be put out to stud.

It will be under, you are aware it’s our o against Marcus Crandel, I’d pick the under even if it was set at 30 points.

The Cadillacs are better in the Mob. LOL :wink:

That was trite, I know. But yes, that would be one motivation for them to advertise at Rogers Centre.

I don't know Russ. Companies advertise to attract consumers to their product/away from competitors. Who is the CAW competing against? The Ontario Auto Workers?

I smell something fishy. I'll betcha Buzz has great seats at Skydome though.

They compete in organizing in various sectors. Considering how flat the labour market is in the automotive sector in North America, it makes sense.

I’m sure Local 1005 must have publicized their union at Cat games over the years. I know they used Ivor Wynne Stadium for strike rallies and votes in the past.

Oski Wee Wee,

Agros Have this one .. :sad:

Let's face it, we won't be watching our team in the post-season this year. However, as long as we win on Labour Day, right? I still stand by my prediction of a Grey Cup victory in 2007 though.

On CHML pre-game show, Paopao just completely danced around the "is Maas hurt" question.

Therefore, Maas is hurt.

Corry's Wife had their Baby Girl
it was just on the CBC
Congrats to Him and his Family

Montreal was Smoked meat Tonight
lost Huge to Toronto ..
So We should not feel to bad about losing them last Week.

Been watching 'Gone in 60 seconds'....
hope the Cat's chances aren't

We’ll find out who won on the 17th tonight. Yes, my statement of when the game was played was actually a reference to the Sun Tzu quote “every battle is won or lost before it is ever fought.”

:)

Ok, it was just a typo. Maybe I’m not the most qualified individual to start these threads.

Anyway, just a few minutes before the opening kickoff. I honestly think it’s quite possible we’ll se threads pop up at halftime regarding who we should fire, but I could be wrong. I certainly was wrong about that when the Ticats played in Winnipeg two weeks ago, and you never know what can happen. Who thought Edmonton would have won in B.C. had it not been for Jason Johnson not catching a long snap?

Feel bad about losing ? THIS ORGANIZATION ??

I'd take - slightly ticked - from this team right about now.

I would not put money on this team tonight if my book gave me 21 points, and tomorrow's newspaper.

Got my PUKE BIN handy ... I'm OFFICIALLY ready for some Ticat football !!

Peace.