Tiger-Cats Vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread (9/6/2008)

Using a five-pack spread offense can work if you have a three-deep receiving corps of studs, IMHO -- you can develop the other two in that rubric. What do we have? 1.5 deep?

SO YOU ADAPT YOUR METHOD TO YOUR PERSONNEL.

I can't emphasize enough it's the preparation/gameplan aspect that this team doesn't get on a consistent basis. It magnifies the weaknesses this roster has. Easy pickings for the opponent. Too often, this team is successful IN SPITE of its sideline leadership.

Our short yardage offence is offensive!!!

Well, to answer that question, it’s because of the injury to Thomas. If you want him to be released again, that might happen.

Alright, another first down. Haven’t has more than one first down on a drive in a while.

I dont know whether to cry or laugh.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Losers....Can't get out of there own way... :oops:

Oh brother,
between the bad snapping and the NON existent protection, this game is going to be a BC Blowout!!

Turn out the lights It's OVER

Printers fumbles twice on that play, 2nd fumble recovered by BC.

Because the last turnstile was worse? << The nasty answer. LOL

Seriously though, we don’t have the personnel to run a 5-pack system against a well-designed defence. Printers? Williams? Even Bernie Faloney couldn’t turn the tide with the brainless pass protection schemes we see week after week!!

Is Lumsden on our team? I FORGET THANKS TO MARCEL.

They're killin me. I can't watch.

It might be time for Williams
Printers is having too many problems

Do all you cats fans still feels so strongly that Printers is worth the big money?

So how much are wqe going to get clobbered by today,boys???

Anyone blaming this joke of a first half on printers doesnt know what theyre talking about.

What he said :roll: :roll:

I'm not putting the blame all on Printers but the top paid player in the CFL isn't exactly playing like it.

Do all you trolls have to keep invading our forum to talk trash? Do you bitter people have to keep harping about his salary for a year?

It was a move that had to be made. He probably sold enough season tickets just with the thought of hope.

And who gives a shit how much he’s meking you aren’t payin the bills. A billionaire is.

I agree...Hage's snaps are never in the same place twice...

Nevertheless,we are going to get whipsawed...

oh my GOD this is sad.