Tiger-Cats Vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread (9/6/2008)

Tiger-Cats vs. Lions: September 6, 2008

http://cfl.ca/images/legacy/team_bc.jpg
vs.
http://cfl.ca/images/legacy/team_ham.jpg

It is once again gameday for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And so I will get this thread started for discussing the game as the game is happening. I was previously unable to start these threads off for a variety of reasons. And I would like to thank Lifter and Onknight for covering for me during that time. But enough about that. Here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Lions.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the British Columbia Lions.

WHY – To see if the Ticats can get themselves back into the race for second place in the east division. It's worth noting that the Ticats may be competing with the Lions in the standings because of the crossover rule.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.

WHEN - Saturday, September 6th, at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to get CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, likely just after the opening kickoff.

Click here for the game preview here on Ticats.ca.

Click here for the game preview on Ticats TV.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart. Not good to not see Rodriguez on it.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats interactive depth chart.

Click here to view the Lions depth chart.

Click here for today's weather forecast. Right now, there is a 10% probability of precipitation this evening and winds of 5 km/h are expected. And at this time, it is expected that the temperature will be about 23 degrees Celsius.

This game is, like the Labour Day game, a must win against an opponent whose record is below .500. Will the Ticats stay in that race in their division? We shall see.

Go Ticats!

Thanks for the thread BYF

Cats win this game there is still light at the end of the tunnel. If they lose I think the season is done

Here's wanting a Cats win

Go Cats

is the dreeded B word (blackout)in effect for todays game??

was wondering same thing hope its not blacked out

welcome back BYF, hopefully today's game has different results than the LDC. We need to get on a few game win streak here before the other East teams wake up

Looking forward to participating in the GDT

TSN is not listing the game as blacked out, they normally do when it is, am I correct?

Hi folks -- hope for a Cats upset! Ought to be interestng to see how the team responds in another must-win scenario...

Oski Wee Wee,

The last time I checked, it was said on TSN that the game may be blacked out. But even if it is, it may be being streamed online somewhere.

Kickoff in a few minutes. Both teams are coming off losses that came down to them not being able to get one yard when they needed to get it. And last week, both teams made mistakes that cost them very much. Ticats must win, as I don't think next week's game in Edmonton will be any easier for them to win.

Just heard that Roberts won't play for B.C. but victory for the Ticats still will not come easily.

Is anyone else having problems getting CHML on-line?

IWS sure looks empty

Kickoff. Game on!

Caulley returns kickoff to our 41.

[url=http://chmlam.corusradionetwork.com/shared/player/?id=chmlam]http://chmlam.corusradionetwork.com/sha ... ?id=chmlam[/url]

Try this link BoxD

Nice catch by Bauman as we get 1st down after the second time shotgun formation used.

The player comes up but no sound comes out
I've got the game on CKNW

Let the 2nd guessing begin!

Third and short -- be still my heart LMAO

BIG RUN BY TC!

Is that a Vancouver station? It may be interesting to hear B.C. perspective. Might be better than having to hear Rod Black.

Nice gain by Caulley, too bad find ourselves on 3rd and 1 yet again. But this time... did we EVER get the gamble right! 1st and 10 near BC 10!

GREAT run by Caulley, good call by Taafe to go for it!!!

why didnt Printers run??????

That wasn't pretty, but at least Casey didn't throw that into coverage.

FG by Setta

Nick setta opens the scoring for the Lions!

Gotta love mr Black