Tiger-Cats vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread (9/30/2006)

It looks like it is time for a volunteer to create one of these threads. So here it is.

WHAT - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. B.C. Lions

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and The British Columbia Lions

WHY – To see the team with league’s worst record take on the team with the league’s best record. B.C. is coming off a loss in Saskatchewan and is without their starting quarterback, and the Ticats are coming off two consecutive wins, so an upset certainly can happen. And for those of you who believe in miracles, this game is worth your time as it is a must-win if the Ticats are looking to make it into the East Division semifinal.

WHERE – Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario

WHEN - Saturday, September 30th, at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Television: TSN.
Radio: CHML 900KHz AM: www.900chml.com

Click here for the Tiger-Cats' depth chart. It certainly is good to see Kahlil Hill listed as a starter on it. But Peterson is listed ahead of Flick? Interesting.
Click here for the B.C.’s depth chart. As you’ll see Buck Pierce is listed as the starting quarterback, and Dickenson is listed as third on the depth chart. But Pierce has not looked out of place…

Click here for today's weather forecast. Right now, there is an 80% probability of precipitation for this afternoon and this evening and southwest winds of 15 km/h are expected. And does anyone here know the last time it rained during a Ticats game at IWS? How many games has it been? Looks like that streak will be coming to an end, although it is said that there will be "light rain" today.

And for the many people who’ll be attending, enjoy the game, despite the weather.

Feed the ball to Hill and Lumsden often. Lets see what they can do. Should be a good one! Good luck Team :thup:

the thrill is back! :cowboy:

wow these threads used to be busy, what happened??

Hello Everyone
I hate afternoon games, it's 4:00 am here
I'm up let's go and it's time to tame the Lions

Young is down.
This is a bad way to start

Where was the secondary on that pass?

Nice strip by cody

That's our ball

I was wondering the same thing

Nice Pick!!! lets get some points

this looks way to much like the paopao offence.

Where is Corey Holmes?

Cats can't let BC get a touchdown here
We could afford a field goal but not a TD

Where is the Hamilton QB?

The Cat offence had better get on track here

Maas is back to being his old tired self

A little perspective here from an outside observer and CFL football fan that's watching the game.

Jason Maas is very easily....and I mean very easily thrown off his game by a few bad plays.

If I was a TiCat fan I'd be pushing to end the Maas experiment...he's way off on his throws, way to many times.

Ya figure?

I knew he was useless from the first pass attempt this game.

HMMMMMM I was hoping that he's show something today. Same old same old. Deer in the headlights