Tiger-Cats vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread (7/19/2007)

so the game is 7:30 hamilton time. that would mean 6:30 texas time

I will be happy with the Cats tonight if they compete and show improvement over the Montreal game.

Winning in BC has always been tough for opposing teams, and sending us out there on a short week is absolutely ridiculous. Who made this schedule?

Anyway, we will get our points this year against the Bombers, Als, Eskies, Riders and Stamps (we should have beat the Stamps and Als already, and they are certainly "beatable"). Once the BC game is over, I expect the Ticats to go on a run of wins. If we beat BC to start that run, it will be a bonus, in my mind.

ok....we're bored waiting.....(and I don't want to do chores in the meantime :wink: )

where are you posting from and what munchies will you be snacking on.....

myself?...

Place: Mount Hope , Ontario (Hamilton Airport area)

Snacks: Chips, Onion Chip Dip and fresh Ontario Bing Cherries

Good evening everyone, is everyone ready for tonight. I know most would rather have a few beers first. GO CATS GO!!!

Mikey, I'm in Pompano Beach, FL, munching on the BEST guacamole I've ever tasted, and drinking Pina Coladas...

I’m in a hot stinky apartment drinking Lakeport Honey Lager…

Sorry, I just saw your post, I am in South Western Etobicoke, just doing what everyone else is doing. Sitting and waiting.

nice !!!

Gawd, after that, Mt. Hope doesn’t sound too exotic (like it ever was…lol)… :lol:

Have fun for us!..I’m sooo envious! :frowning:

:lol:

I’m in my Guelph home office working and drinking a glass of Inniskillen Pinot Grigio.

Me nervous too, just hope that BC doesn’t bring their A game. We could bring ours YEAH

Here we go my ticat fans:

I don't think height is going to play any part in this game.

No, the game is 7:30 BC time (PST) so thats 9:30 Texas time.

Thank you zenstate

if got dishnet or Directtv State side..
You watch the games on these Stations in the US.

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=page&id=314

dish Altitude Denver (DISH Network 410/DIRECTV 644)
dish Comcast Mid-Atlantic (DISH Network 424/DIRECTV 629)
dish Comcast West SFO (DISH Network 409/DIRECTV 656)

120 minutes to kick off...

Only 2 hours to go, yeah!!!!!!!!!

Sitting here in beautiful Elliot Lake, waiting…waiting…waiting

90 min! I will be on my way to the game in about 15 min. Lets kick some ass tonight Cats! I only get to see the Cats play once a year because thats all they come out here.

I propose the Cats move out here and the Lions move to Hamilton :wink:

I think BC Tiger-Cats has a great ring to it. Hamilton Lions on the other hand does not sound good. HAHA

60 minutes...