Tiger-Cats vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread (7/10/2009)

He bitches about it every single year. Simply mind boggling.

Don’t you have a VCR or DVR? Much better way to see the game. TSN site is better than nothing but the quality and resolution suck. I will be at the game though. :slight_smile: Only get to see my Ticats once per year living in BC.

Lol…Thanks Tipper. Being in sunny Nova Scotia the game starts at 11:30…Nap? Heck we actually had sunshine all day for the first time in a long while. Spent the day at the beach and then sitting on my deck grilling…and lifting a few glasses…BUT…I’ll tune in and hope for a decent first half to keep me going.

Hey NovaScotiaKid.... where?

I spent 10 years in the Annapolis Valley and I can remember lots of times, sitting in my driveway, listening to an almost unlistenable CHML off the ionosphere bounce on my car radio... the only way to get a game in the late 80's and early 90's.

The Peg is almost dominating Calgary after the 1st half. Lets hope it is the night of the underdog in BC also. :slight_smile: Go Ticats! I am leaving soon for the game.

Now it a Must Win …if the Bombers Win this …
0-2 Means dead last in the East
we can’t afford to fall behind so quick since July has been bad Month for us

Hey Mark,

I live in Meteghan (Clare), between Digby and Yarmouth…Not quite the same but I grew up in Toronto in the 60’s and many a time we had the old radio with a coat hanger grounded to the floor vent to pick up CHML…until I was old enough to take the Go Train and Bus to Hamilton to go to the games myself…Been in NS since the early 80’s. Down here it was TV or nothing.

Bomber have this one Wrapped up
Stamps are Falling on their Sword..
What Wrong with Grey cup Champs they become Grey Cup Chumps..

Another 45 minutes to go
The last time we won in Vacouver we made the playoffs.

The CHML streaming audio isn't working. It shows it's playing but it's not. Has anyone else tried it?
If it doesn't work I'll have to listen to the BC Lions broadcast

Go Cats

Thanks again, BYF!

OSKI WEE WEE FOLKS!

;)

Hay russ what up's

My blood pressure is good, no opening kickoff yet…LMAO :wink:

Quite the Stamp debacle tonight – hopefully the East will continue the streak in Vancouver! :wink:

Thanks for the compliments on how I started off the thread. I just turned the TV on now, and am wondering how WPG is up 42-18 against the defending champions. It was supposed to be the other way around.

As I said, you never know what can happen. I know the season just began, but I don’t want to see the Ticats be the only winless team in their division.

Good grief......will TSN please switch to our game?....Winnipeg and Calgary have jerked around for a half hour taking 30 seconds off the clock.....enuf!!

Kickoff in a few minutes, 1:28 left in first game of doubleheader. I was afraid this would happen. I have CHML on now.

OK, we start at 26 after McDaniel returns kickoff.

Thank god for 900 and y98

Interesting that we throw to Cobb 1st. Short gain.

Sal said BC using 4-2-6 D. Interesting, that could work well against us.

We start with 2 and out, hope to hear (and hopefully soon SEE) pressure on Pierce.

please !! TSN !!..enough!!..switch to the Hamiltom game!!..it’s almost taken 45 minutes to run 60 seconds off that other game…cripes!! :x

Facemask. 15 yard penalty already.