Tiger-Cats vs. Lions Play-by-Play Game Thread: 11/6/2010

Tiger-Cats vs. Lions: November 6, 2010

Tiger-Cats gameday is here again. And so the time to post the thread for posting about the game as it happens has come. If you would like to post about what happens during the game as it happens, this is the thread for that. And here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Lions.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the British Columbia Lions.

WHY – To see if the Tiger-Cats can finish the season with a record above .500 and have that momentum going into the playoffs.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.

WHEN - Saturday, November 6th, 2010, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit http://www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view Drew Edwards' blog. Drew will probably be doing live updates during the game.

Click here to view the game preview on Ticats TV.

Click here to see the "Grover Covington Motivates Ticats" video. Had to like seeing Covington and Baggs shake hands about 17 seconds into it.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here for today's weather forecast. At the time I'm posting this, there is a 0% probability of precipitation and winds of 10 km/h are expected. And at time this was posted, it was expected that the temperature will be about 4 degrees Celsius.

Here we are, the last game of the 2010 regular season for this team. They don't need this win, but their opponents do. Now that this team has clinched second place and ensured that the 2010 EDSF game will be played at IWS regardless of what happens on this final weekend of the CFL regular season, some may consider this a glorified practice for this team. However, there are some things that need to be determined. After BC ended the Ticats season last year, can they "return the favour" this year? Can Stala and McDaniel get enough receiving yards to make it so that three Ticat receivers will have 1000 receiving yards? Will the Jimenez incident in BC lead to some nastiness in this game? Still, near the end of this, some may switch channels to The Score to see the opening kickoff of the OUA semi-final between McMaster and Western. But still, as always, I will say...

Go Ticats!

Well done as always, my friend!

EAT 'EN RAW, TIGERS!!

Russ

Gasp! Grover is TALKING to the team...quick, get Deer and Obie Underling #5 on this, it just ain't right!

:D :D ;)

Oski Shhh Wee,

Russ

A 4 game win streak starts today

TSN.ca's game preview is at http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=340106

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I'll be tuned in here in the future. :slight_smile: GO TIGER-CATS!

Kickoff is imminent.

Just flipped over from the CIS game Sherbrooke 19 Montreal 0 in the 2nd.

Reid with the sack!!

holy crap! Glenn get down

Great drive for the TD!

The Mann bomb and the Stala threaded-needle pass = Glenn is hot!

7-0 Cats

Edit* = threaded-needle TIPPED pass. :wink:

sticky strikes again!!!!! Touchdown!

I think that cut his playing time today by 25% LOL

Cats looking good so far today!

Someone needs to teach him how to hook slide. Never seen him do it right.

Hi HTD!

Afternoon Russ.. et al

Well, Russ et Al et al. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LMAO at the DOINK!

7-0 Cats still.

WOOOT.... ZERO ZIP ZILCH.. and all those other Zwords that mean NOTHING...lol

Nice!!

If can go up 14-0 or so, I'd sit Glenn out. I would hope Tafralis gets the tiger's (!) share of the mop-up duty...we shall see.