Tiger-Cats Vs. Eskimos Play-by-Play Game Thread (9/13/2008)

Tiger-Cats vs. Eskimos: September 13, 2008

http://cfl.ca/images/legacy/team_ham.jpg
vs.
http://cfl.ca/images/legacy/team_edm.jpg

It is once again gameday for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And so I will get this thread started for discussing the game as the game is happening. It has been an eventful week off the field, and now it is time to discuss what happens on the field. Here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Eskimos.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Edmonton Eskimos.

WHY – To see if the Ticats can get themselves back into the race for second place in the east division.

WHERE - Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta.

WHEN - Saturday, September 13th, at 7:00 p.m. EDT. (5:00 p.m. local time.)

HOW - Radio: Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit www.y108.ca and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to Y108 now.

Click here to get CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, likely just after the opening kickoff.

Click here for the game preview here on Ticats.ca.

Click here for the game preview on Ticats TV. In it are excerpts of interviews with Bellefeuille, McManus, Anthony and Botterill.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats interactive depth chart.

Click here to view the Esks depth chart.

Click here for tonight's weather forecast. Right now, there is a 0% probability of precipitation this evening and winds of about 10-15 km/h are expected. And at this time, it is expected that the temperature will be about 19 degrees Celsius.

After an eventful week off the field for the Ticats, we now begin to see how these changes made off the field will affect the team. How will the the team, the offence in particular, be any different, with Bellefeuille coaching rather than Taaffe? How will Anthony do in taking Moreno's place? Decisions made off the field seemed to indicate that the team considers this season over, but will it seem that way on the field? This team is only four points behind the second place team in the division. Will they get back in that race? This has been a week during which controversial decisions were made, but after all that I still say...

Go Ticats!

First game thread with a new head coach

I think the Cats will play more inspiration and it could lead to an upset

Will wait and see
Go Cats

8) All I hope is that Marcel has better luck in his first game, than the good old "Don" had last night !!! :roll:

Very Slim Chance They Win
okay Kids can you say Blow out
I knew that you Could

http://www.egr.msu.edu/~brownbe5/images/rogers.jpg

Edmonton 30 Cats 10

Thanks BYF, looking forward to posting it upwith everyone, kick off in T minus 2hrs

For the first time in decads I will not
be at the game,or watching the game on TV
or even listening to the game.

I just don't have the stomach for it.
Talk to you at 10:30 pm when i will
find out the score.

GO CATS GO!!

btw: does anyone know if theyre going to be wearing their uniforms from the 50's? i hope not...cause the argos and bombers did that...

Well, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not expecting much tonight. Perhaps the coaching change brings about a much different result than Charlie's 5&23 tenure, but I doubt it.

Yea just like the inspiration the Argos had last night with Don Mathews and his first game!!

best of luck to mb and I wish him all the best as the new ticat interim coach........but as someone said once, all coaches are interim arent they?

Well the MB era is underway!!..

Go Cats!!!!

Here we go

Alright Cuthbert and Suitor are calling this one and kickoff is next. There does not seem to be as much excitement about this game here, which I suppose I can understand. But still...

Kickoff. Game on. Smith bounces off a few Esks to get us to our 40.

Uhmm not a good way to start

LOL Figgers INT Jasson Goss TD Edmonton

Former Ticat Gets us

if jason goss is ever available we should snap him up.

YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! PULL HIM ALREADY!!!

hahahahahahahaaahhaahahahahahahaha you've got be kidding me

Not a very good start

printers wants out, is playing his way out of hamilton. just a thought...........