Tiger-Cats vs. Bombers Play-by-Play Game Thread (6/22/2007)

Very nice…not a typical sports bar. expect to pay$$$$$

Setta to kick off... game on!

http://www.faloneysofancaster.com/

Many Ticat functions have been there (pressers, etc.). I have yet to be there, but from all accounts, it is top-drawer.

i spent my money on the home opener.

doesnt mean im not interested in how maas and butler do today tho.

The Seta-Monster

Winnipeg gets first down, at about the 40, then Stegall gets nine yard gain on Glenn pass.

When is Jake Ireland going to retire?

Small sign in crowd: "I want Mike back"

And Roberts gets in to our 39.

Glenn rushes for six, then passes to Stegall for first down, but goos to see Cody back.

Then finally an incomplete Glenn pass.

how is lumsden gonna play as best he can after losing 14 pounds from illness recently?..i cant see him doin well today.

BYF, I take it you are at the game...

Winnipeg is moving the ball handly on this drive

Probably never.

3rd down forced, field goal attempt from about the 33 coming up.

And Westwood gets it, 3-0 Winnipeg.Don;t know how much of Lumsden we'll see, but let's see what Ticat offense can do.

I’m one of the lucky ones who are in an area where it is televised. I may not have much to add that hasn’t already been said by radio commentators though.

We start at 28. And Dwight Anderson on the return? Interesting, was not expecting that.

Ya Joe is a good guy and a players coach, but he failed to get with the times and realize that every team in the league owns a copy of his playbook.

Lumsden gets 1st down on 12 yard run! He did look light on his feet! :slight_smile:

When Ireland is free! LMAO (Poetic, no?)

He’s got another 20 years in the tank with a scooter. :smiley:

And then with great second effort he almost gets another 1st down!

Why is he returning kicks, we have enough returners to shake a stick at.