Tiger-Cats vs. Bombers Play-by-Play Game Thread: 10/12/2009

Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Bombers: October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Tiger-Cats gameday is here once again. And so the time to post the thread for posting about the game as it's happening has come. So I'll get it started off once again, as it seems I'm expected to get these threads started off. Hopefully there won't be many posts to it, as Ticat fans will hopefully be there at the game. Here we go.

WHAT – Tiger-Cats Gameday: Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Bombers.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (a.k.a. Spies, Cheaters, etc.)

WHY – To see if the Ticats will leave the spies four points behind them in the standings.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.

WHEN - Monday, October 12th, 2009, at 4:30 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN.

Internet: Visit http://www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view this video. Because it is a cool video that's appropriate for gameday.

Click here to view Obie's reasons for going to the game. I liked what he said at the end of that video.

Click here to view the game preview on Ticats TV.

Click here to view the Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here to view the interactive Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here for today's weather forecast. At the time I'm posting this, there is a 30% probability of precipitation and winds of 10 km/h are expected. And at time this was posted, it was expected that the temperature will be about 9 degrees Celsius.

The Ticats have found themselves below .500 again. But on this Thanksgiving Day, we can be thankful that this is the first time in weeks we're below .500, that we are just below .500, and have a good chance of hosting this year's EDSF game. But to make that happen, a win against this Bomber team sure would help. With a win, the Ticats win the season series between these teams, and that would help in ensuring the Ticats will finish in 2nd place in their division. But if the Ticats lose, it's quite possible that they won't even be in the EDSF game. This is the most important game of the year so far for this team, and so I say...

Go Ticats!

Nice job BYF! I'm thankful the TiCats have such a solid base of dedicated fans. Let's cheer on a victory today and be one step closer to a home playoff game.

I hope I am work and We Kick ass tonight ..

Happy FOWL & FOOTBALL DAY, folks!

Thanks as always BYF for teeing it up!

EAT 'EM RAW, TIGERS!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all and a tip of the helmet to BobYoungFan for setting the stage for this crucial matchup between the Ticats and the Bombers. Go Cats Go!

By the way, here is a link to today's Scratching Post blog by Drew Edwards on the Hamilton Spectator website which contains links to articles in the Winnipeg Free Press and the Winnipeg Sun:

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/

Let me take a crack at the first series...Bombers win the toss and receive the ball, Bombers start on their own 36 yard line. Bishop hands off to Reid, no its a fake, Bishop still has the ball and Ticats missed it, Bishop steps up and , hes going deep, Edwards has it at the 20,10, 5 TDDDDDDDDD Bombers 77 yard pass and run, Bishop to Edwards....yea

The Peglets and Doug dreaming of Sara and a win tonight. :wink:

Two-and-out. Thank you for playing “Kreskin has a better TD-INT ratio than Michael Bishop”.

:D :D :D

Stuck at work and TSN is not working on the TV....ARGH! :frowning: :frowning: :x :x :x :x

I understand half of your post

LOL Thats about 50% more then I can LOL

Thanks BYF, for the Game Thread. Happy Thanksgiving!!

I believe were going to crush the Bombers today!! <!-- s:rockin: -->:rockin:<!-- s:rockin: --> It doesnt matter if it`s with Porter or Glenn we will come out victorious!! Good luck to Setta today, I hope he has good one!

Go Cats Go!!!

One game down, one to go. :smiley:

Ahhhhh that's better!!

BOWS LMAO

I have time… :wink:

Bring it!!

LMFAO!!

Ok Tabbies.. don't hit Cinderella too hard, she'll get mad and her Dad will yell at you!!

that sig that you have is so funny

Almost kick off..

GO CATS GO!!!!!!!!

lol thanks!