Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team Play-by-Play Game Thread: 9/8/2012

nice avon

Nice drive but stalled. 3.pts, that's ok.

Definitely good to see Grant back. But that physical play from him I don’t think I’ve seen before.

And good play from Cobourne. Looks like he’s pretty motivated.

Someone forget to close the roof last night?

Avon was open and he goes to Giguere the guy who is invisible but gets to start :roll: :roll:

Settling for 3 again.

Jiggy overthrown on 2nd and 7 on endzone. Crap. Could not get it done in red zone.

Congi cuts blue team lead to 4 with 15 yard FG.

Liked this quote from coach Milanovich on Cobourne, who he coached in Mtl “Chevon makes you nervous but Avon just wins."
[url=https://twitter.com/scratchingpost/status/244489087279591424]https://twitter.com/scratchingpost/stat ... 7279591424[/url]

no not ok. we need touchdowns not FG’s

Cobourne is tearing it up, at this rate he'll have a 100 yards by half-time.
The Cats need to get the ball in the endzone, field goals won't cut it.

Come on defense

I have seen some good blocks from Bakari before, in the EDSF game in particular. So that physical play does not surprise me.

Ray had lots of time to throw on 2nd and 10… but short of FD. Hey, Wilbur actually forced to punt! After 2 and out!

But Williams did not get anywhere and we start at our 20.

Running game is the best way to force an aggressive man press D to back off. All those DBs jam at the line and have their back to the LOS on run plays; it's therefore harder for them to come up in run support. Go, Avon, go!

Catch the freaking ball

Nice catch. OOPS! :oops:

Gotta catch that one.

2nd and 8... Grant drops one it looks like he should have had. Another 2 and out for us.

That's how 1st quarter ends.

Was hoping to see our time of possession numbers increase more than that. Burris now 2/6.

An ok first quarter. The running game is working but too many mistakes in the passing attack.

No rush = touchdowns for Toronto

WTH! DEFENCE!!!!!!!!!

Wide open Mann gains 26. They are in red zone again. Not good.

Wow this defense is basically a taxi ride to the endzone - this team will never win until they fix the defense